Monday 18 February 2008

Here's another surprise.........

Yes this will be for Fairy Girl too.........when I was sorting out my sewing........(stop laughing Carey) I found some material from Fairy Girl's Princess Mary quilt that I made for her a few years ago...........so it will go well with her room...........

just enough to frame this stitchery and very scrappy pieced back...............

Now about the angel she came from a swap organised by Janet (mid last year) and I was lucky enough to receive this beautiful angel from Darlene at Bee So Whimsical......... I think these materials were just perfect for the framing..........
Oh and I nearly forgot...............head over to Kerry and wish her happy 2nd blog birthday......16th Feb I think she has been to busy to remember...........she is back into her wonderful retreats so very busy again.........
Take care til next time...........

14 comments:

Chart Smart said...

NICE Blog :)

Locket Pocket said...

That's a lovely stitchery - I'm sure Fairy Girl will love it in her room!

Lucy x

Teodo said...

Nice stitchery!!!!
I like it very much.
ciao ciao

Jenny said...

Very lovely-she will be very happy with her surprises I am sure:)

Anonymous said...

Another lovely project finished. Very productive girls. Love the fabric.

Timotei said...

It's beautiful!

Leanne said...

Very cute stitchery. Fairy girl will have a great birthday.

keslyn said...

Hey blogger police, I haven't forgotten just have a couple of surprises and a couple of things I need to finish off, I will have a big give away as well as a big change, keep an eye out over at my blog.
Kerry

Levin said...

i love the stitchery - and I really love the backing fabric - I am a sucker for roses.
l
x

Wendy said...

Very sweet stitchery, I love the border fabric you picked.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Such a cute little stitchery for Fairy Girls room...

dutchcomfort said...

Who doesn’t love stitcheries with angels, birds and little houses... So sweet!

Carole said...

Lovely stitchery! I like the way you framed her!

Laura said...

Ciao
รจ bellissimo.

Laura