Tuesday, 15 September 2009

finally S&C loot............

I know a lot of you probably gave up on waiting for this post......hope you weren't holding your breath.......life's busy and it doesn't look like settling down for a bit yet.......
These fabrics are from Ink and Spindle - lovely girls (Lara, Teegs and Bianca).......actually everyone I met was lovely........I was very lucky...........a few bits of fabrics and a cushion cover kit for a girl friend..........
Kristen Doran Designs..........yes I loved all the matryoshka dolls here........the one on the left has 3 different size dolls to stitch.........and the pink and red piece is printed with Kristen's designs............also I found some more material like the bags I made with Audrey and Maude...............Kristen had some so now I have a good supply..........
MixTape from Justine........another one of the Westalee adjustable rulers I have a long one so I got the 7" square - this should be the next most useful for me...............then I am blaming Julia on the need to purchase these tiny dresdan plate rulers
this beautiful hair clip with fairies was whipped up over night by Please Eloise..........she only had hair bands with this print and said she had some at home so made it over night ............how good is that...........pink fairies perfect for Fairy Girl.............
absolutely had to get this piece of fabric............don't you love the black sheep.............I got it from Sprout Designs.............
My friend Tutti Fruiti had these kits from Craftapalooze...........her apple pincushions are so cool.............
And I finally got to go shopping at Amitie...........well I think I went 3 or 4 times............Jenny and Richard are lovely people............so nice to meet you..........
this bags pattern and handles to make it up...........
loved the little bees on this piece...........
mixture of 30cm pieces...............especially love the flower ant piece and Audrey and Maude had one of their softies made with the same fabric and it looked fantastic............
oh still more Amitie fabric...........
Bettina of BKH Design had this great new pattern............she also has wonderful fabric designs too..........quite a few other bag patterns and this is the one I decided on after 3 days..........it is quite a good size.........
oh and I had seen this book around on a few blogs and it was definitely on my shopping list before the show...........Tone Finnanger's books are just so beautiful.....just as beautiful as "So Pretty Homestyle".......
Always like to see what Ella and Skysie Designs have......a christmas pattern
and finally these fab patterns from Audrey and Maude...........thanks Louise and Cathy you were so kind and welcoming...........it made my time helping Belinda so fun at the show an even bigger blast.............the workshops were so much fun............
thanks for the patterns.......
  
Take Care til next time..............
Chookyblue

38 comments:

  1. WOWSERS! Lucky you were in your car... the extra freight charges would have been horrible!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all!!! too much awesomeness in this post...I feel dizzy! haha...JoJo xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that is some serious show haul!!!! I'm impressed, good shopping there!

    I always pop in to see jennie's stall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will need a good holiday to get through all that.
    Big hugs
    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. So many nice goodies. You are going to be very busy for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you did buy heaps but then how could you not.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a haul! You would need to add a trailer to bring that lot home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so impressed!!! Can you shop or what!! I think I will have to go to the Sydney S and C fair next year and not Melb....seems to be lots more there? What do you think?
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. That’s some loot!! Love the sheep fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  10. all i can say is, wow you shop girl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, was there room for anything else in your bag. Love those toy patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous fabrics, I'd love to be able to design my own fabric, can you imagine seeing your fabric in designs everywhere......dreaming again lol..
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. just lovely - you picked very well. Now you just have to make it all up! I had a blast with you too at the Show! Can't wait til next year.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!!! Was there room in your car for you on the way home??? All that yummy loot is going to keep you busy. Have lots of fun with it all!!!

    That sheep fabric made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  15. An amazing and impressive haul, and I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very, very cool stuff! I love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just love it - this makes me feel so good knowing that there are plenty of other guilty shoppers out there. Some great finds - love the sheep fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You picked up some gorgeous stuff and great patterns. I am glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great shopping! The sheep fabric is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  20. YUMMY! Everything looks stunning...might have to follow some links!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I didn't realise you managed to squeeze in all that shoping , amid the talking and workshops and stall minding....

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice haul. I kept scrolling and scrolling, I didn't think it would end. You must have an understanding husband or a very good hiding spot!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You have the most interesting fabrics, patterns and "stuff" Now you have lots of things you can make at a moments notice, nothing like being prepared.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow you did spend up big. Your loot looks great - have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wowee Donna! I am lusting after some of that Sprout fabric. It's exxy but oh so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello Donna, wow you sure must have packed in a lot of retail thereapy....love all of your booty.....and hope to see the finished projects...hugs lyn

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such great stuff! You will have plenty of fun things to work on!

    ReplyDelete
  28. You sure shopped up a storm!! Looking forward to doing it all again-what a fun time-hope things settle down a bit so you can get to your projects

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous stuff Chooky...you've taken a real "modern" line with your choices. Can't wait to see what you do with them.
    Hugs..Judith
    http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. That´s a lot :) I love the sheep fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  31. What amazing goodies! You have a good eye for fabric and supplies. I always like to stock up at the yearly Quilt and Craft show too! Can't wait to see what you make with it all.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I can hardly believe all the loveliness you share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I could probably do a very nice post about what I got at the Sydney Stitches & Craft too!! Maybe next week.

    Seriously it was fantastic catching up with you at the show. It's amazing how you feel you know someone really well when in reality you've only met a couple of times. You were a HUGE help too and we really appreciated all of it! So nice to speak to you the other day. If I find what I did with the leftovers of that fabric you were after I'll send it to you! Lx

    ReplyDelete
  34. I want to come shopping with you!!! What a beautiful bundle (or four!) of luscious goodies!!! My jaw is on the ground...too many pretties in one blog post, Chookyblue! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a lot of lovely lovely shopping. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog and comment...............much appeciated........