Wednesday 2 December 2009

Rainbow Swap sent............


Here is the bag (not the best pic) I sent to Fairlie in the rainbow swap............I forgot to take a pic of all the goodies I sent as part of the swap..........but Fairlie has a pic on her post...............go check it out............and it is her birthday Thurs and she is rescheduling it for Friday.........to much on Thursday to enjoy her birthday........

Thanks Trash for organising the swap...........
NOW....I must go take pics of some good mail and my SSCS ornie I received from Kaaren..............
Take Care til next time..............
Chookyblue

5 comments:

Angels Come to Play said...

cute bag Chooks...love the colours
Shelley

Chocolate Cat said...

Cool bag! Looks nice and summery!

Lynn said...

Such a cute bag, love the fabrics. I see from your sidebar that almost everyone has posted. Isn't that a great feeling?

em's scrapbag said...

I love the fabric you chose!

jodie said...

like the fabric in the bag you made, isn't that the one you are doing a tutorial for? hint hint.