Sunday 27 December 2009

SSCS sent & received.................

Thanks for all the lovely Christmas wishes.........most appreciated.......It is wonderful looking at all the bloggers with there excited posts showing there SSCS parcels they received this year.............
&&&&
This is the gorgeous xmas stitchery that Kaaren [The Painted Quilt - Canada] sent to me in the SSCS09.............thanks so much Kaaren I just love this stitchery and hung it up as soon as I opened the parcel.............I had seen a few similiar and thought maybe for another christmas I could get it made not this one............this is just perfect thanks Kaaren...........[design - A Christmas Wish by Cinderberry Stitches]

up close.........some lovely hand quilting around the stitchery..................I have loved pulling out all my handmade xmas treasures to decorate with this year so this will be aded to the collection................


This is the SSCS gift I sent to Anne - Quilting Bebbs in the UK............it is a Rosalie Quinlan Design............it is a bigger quilt but I used 2 of the blocks to make this wall hanging..........I was a bit naughty when I received an email from Anne to say she had recieved the SSCS parcel..................I saw she had not realised I was the sender so not long later I got another email from her which was quite funny once she knew it was from me.............lol..........I am so pleased you like this and the other bits I sent to you.............

Chookyblue...............

9 comments:

Leanne said...

Glad to hear you got some rain. Lovely pressies sent and received.

Val said...

This looks like so much fun. I am determined I am going to really practice embroidery this upcoming year. What is SSCS?

Lurline said...

I love both pressies! Particularly love what you have done with your embroideries!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Anonymous said...

Beautiful hanging!! Cinderberry Stitches stuff is so cute! :) Love your Rosie designs stitcheries too!!

May Britt said...

Your present are so lovely. And how fun you manage to trick Anne. I am so looking forward to see all the SSCS now. Thank you for hosting it.

Janet said...

The stitcheries are wonderful. I love the gift Kaaren sent. The rain is great but I hope your not getting floods where you are.

Unknown said...

You got a beautiful wallhanging from your SSCS partner and the one you sent to the UK is also beautiful.

Tracey said...

Both are gorgeous stitcheries, well done! Pleased to see you are getting rain, keep it there for a week or two..would really put the kybosh on our harvest!! Thinking of putting in maize or corn with that rain or is it too late?
Tink loves Fairy girl's presnt, blogged about it today
Thanks heaps, great presents you scored there as well..
Cheers, Tracey

Mary Grace McNamara said...

Beautiful stitcheries! Love both designers!

MGM