Friday, 19 March 2010

loose ends..........

wrapping up some loose ends here

a few post back i had the virtual world blog tour..........a few more girls did some posts if you want to go and see their part of the world.............

thanks girls for doing a post I have enjoyed looking at your part of the world.............Anna and I are still lol at people confused by the fact we were going on a "virtual" world tour...............some thought it was for real..........
&&&
&&
what do you think of the new blog look............blogger has some new templates and I had a play..............need to work out the header now as it isn't sitting in the middle but maybe I will make a new one...............but I got 3 columns and I love the idea........tried a few times before but it was dodgy and I could never work it out..............I do like a clean, clear, fresh looking blog easy to read etc..............
&&&
&&
One fun thing from our blogger meet is seeing is if we convert another one.............it has taken 12 months but we have finally got a new blogger..........go check out This Old Aunt Quilts and make sure you read the profile..........what a crack up............have fun Aunty...........good to see you in blogland..........I know you will love it...............
&&&
&&
don't forget I have a few blog help tips listed on my left sidebar now down a little bit..................I know people still use them now............
have a great weekend............ 


.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........


14 comments:

  1. The blog looks great! I have enjoyed the world tour too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thre three columns look great....I have tried to do this ...but......may need to talk to you about this one as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your new look!
    Grazia

    ReplyDelete
  4. when you work out how to get the pic in the middle of the header let me know..I had a play with the new templates the other day and changed the look of my blog...I like to keep it simple...and easy to read...have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the look of the new blog. 3 colunms are good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The new look blog looks great Chooky. Certainly fresh, might have to have a fiddle with mine, you know what I'm like.
    hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice look.... very Aussie, Aussie, Aussie.

    Sandy N

    ReplyDelete
  8. the new blog looks great,the virtual world tour was fun and as This Old Aunt Quitls.... weeeeelllll... what do I say to that???? LOL
    By the way my email IS NOT WORKING (since yesterday), will try to get it up and running tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoyed the world tour, and I like your new blog look. I've had mine 3 columns for awhile and mostly like it. I do envy some of the more frilly looks though. Haven't figured that out, or found anywhere offering them in 3 columns. I enjoy your pictures of Australian scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice blog makeover! Looks really good, clean and easy to read.
    What a great idea to make some virtual world blog tour, can I join? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmm... love the new look but can't seem to find any new templates with three columns on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the new look, as you say it is so easy reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Had a bit of a spring clean and moving of the furniture. It look good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog and comment...............much appeciated........