Saturday 12 June 2010

helping out..........

It's always nice to help people out and today I found I helped out 2 bloggers...........
Retired Dairy Queen found out how to get her comments emailed to her so she can reply easy
Cubby House Crafts gave the emailing pics to her post ago........
...I have these links just sitting in my sidebar and every so often I receive an email thanking me for the help............I am happy to be able to assist..............
so as a thanks for 2 lovely emails here are some pics I snapped yesterday to share with you...........





off for some breaky then into the sewing..........
Catch you later..............
Chookyblue

17 comments:

Claudia said...

Beautiful pictures !!! and Kangaroos ??...WOW.....(we don't have those in North Dakota LOL )

Cardygirl said...

Nice pics...your new header looks good too!

Anonymous said...

They are once again beautiful pictures

cheers
Christine

Miriam said...

Wonderful photos Chookyblue!

Have fun sewing!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous pics!! Hope your getting lots of sewing done!! Cathyx

Cubby House Crafts said...

Beautiful Pics!
What am I going to do with all my extra time now I don't have to wait 40 minutes for pics to upload...I will have to spend it sewing!lol!
Thankyou again!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sticky beaks, I remember how I used to get them stuck in my school socks, sure don't miss them, all the other pics re your backyard?
Also is the header pic of Siding Springs as that's not far from where I am from...cool

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

wonderful wonderful photos Donna!

retdairyqueen said...

Lovely photos and Yes I did apreciate your help
Have wondered for the longest time how to do that

DAWNIE said...

oh yes the "Photographer" is at work again doing an unreal job. You are so kind helping everyone all the time. Now off to your sewing as you know that is what is calling.

Teodo said...

Wonderful pics......now I go to.
You know that I love photos.Thanks
ciao ciao

Rumi said...

Great pics.
I know I have benefitted from your sidebar on more than one occasion!

Rebecca said...

We do live in a great country and these photos make me so happy that I can call Australia home. Love the photos take care .
Big Hugs Bec

Cathy @ CabbageQuilts said...

Stunning photo's chookyblue xo

Kris said...

Wow! Vicious jacks!!!

Nicky said...

Wow - had no idea about e-mailing pics straight to your blog - had to give it a go - it was so fast! Thanks so much! Love your stunning pics.

Leanne said...

Great snaps - wouldn't like the thistle up your undies LOL.