Thursday 3 June 2010

is sewing possible?????

........well maybe it might be possible if I don't talk too much this weekend.......
......as I am such a quiet person I am sure I will get lots done
do you think this can become a quilt top??????
I will need to sew up a snow storm with the chenille..............
Check list..............
# champagne
# food
# sewing supplies
# chocolate
# sewing machines
# way to many projects to work on
# super duper friends to sew with (well I hope they are packing there bags and projects right now)
####
have a great weekend and maybe just maybe I will have something quilty to show next week.......
##
....oh and I just checked and about 2 of the last 10 posts have sewing in them so I better do something..........
##
showery, cool, cloudy weather here so perfect for sewing and warm cosy fires with friends..........
Catch you later..............
Chookyblue

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a fantastic time.

cheers
Christine

Copper Patch said...

Have a ball and sew like the wind!
Wishing you many happy stitches with lots of happy stitchers.
I look forward to seeing what you create.
Abbe

Kris said...

Have a great weekend!!! I have been pondering the sewing question myself this week. Didn't really do any this week till today, and I'm meant to be concentrating on sewing all week! Hope you get stacks done!

willywagtail said...

Have a wonderful time. Sewing is probably secondary to everyone anyway! Cherrie

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

That will be stunning, i am sure...love what you are packing! Have fun, Tracey

Thimbleanna said...

Have a fabulous weekend -- I'll be looking for the big report when it's over! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh how wonderful! I do hope we see a quilt top after the weekend but most of all I hope you have a great time! :o)

Katherine said...

Sounds like you have the makings of a fabulous weekend. Enjoy!

Nicky said...

What? NO sheep work this weekend?! You've well and truly earned a break, hope you have a wonderful time. Looking forward to seeing what you make.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

LOL....I am the only quiet one...can't wait...

Cardygirl said...

Yes, I am packing...so excited!

Willow Grove - Kez said...

You, not talk. They will think you are sick. LOL Have a great weekend. Cant wait to see you quilt finished. It will look great.

Miriam said...

Looks like you have the perfect list for a perfect weekend!
Happy sewing Chookyblue!!!

Roseanne said...

I hope you have a great time sewing up a storm with your friends..

Solstitches said...

From the check list it sounds as though you are going to have the best time ever.
I'm sure sewing is possible too. Looking forward to seeing what you will make.

Margaret

Laila said...

Hi. Have a great week end. Hugs ;-)

Sue said...

Have fun and tell us (almost)all about it.

quiltygal said...

have a great time hope you get plenty done

Anita said...

I noticed Champagne is the top of the list LOL
Sounds like a perfect weekend - have fun!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I heard on the grapevine that you might be having a *great* weekend..... can't wait to see what you get up to.

Lurline said...

Have a wonderful weekend and oh, a chenille quilt sounds wonderful - still have a drink to Absent Friends, lol!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Teodo said...

Have a fantasic sewing weekend with your check list.
ciao ciao a kiss.

Pauline said...

sounds like fun times chooky....