Wednesday 30 November 2011

I love my mail man......................

WOW it was a great mail day yesterday..............the big parcel on the left is some batting and weaveline from Kerry I knew it was coming...........but all the rest......very exciting.......
a parcel from Nemo and another one from Cheryl...........both surprises............both not to be opened until Christmas day..........I need to get my Christmas tree up and pop them under...............
the box has my Advent Swap parcels from Kris.........very exciting........Fairy Girl spied one with her name on it............thanks Kris.............
 During US Market I left a comment on Amities blog and they sent me a little bundle of blue pieces of fabrcis.............especially love the one on the left.............thanks so much they are lovely fabrics............
Kate from Bella's Patchwork had a celebration for 300 posts...........I won a pattern of my choice from her shop................thanks.............love Margot Languedoc's designs
and this pile is the remnants of some secret sewing...............various projects................
Catch you later..............
Chookyblue

17 comments:

Kate said...

Glad the pattern arrived safely...you've got some awesome mail! My postie hasn't been nearly as nice :-)

Show and Tell said...

Hmmmm....lots of goodies arriving at your house....lucky you....x

Jan Maree said...

Mmmm lots of yummy goodies - lucky girl!

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Can I have your mailman as you have lots of goodies there :o)

Fiona said...

Great mail.... so tempting to have to wait till Christmas.... but you are busy too....
Hugz

Jenny said...

It is so much fun when the postie arrives these days.Looks like you will be opening lots.Have fun

Nemo said...

I have absolutely (almost) no (barely) idea what you're talking about.. ;) (But glad it arrived safely.)

Sue-Anne said...

It's exciting to get parcels in the mail. I'm pleased you got to open a couple before Christmas.

Janice said...

Wow! Your mailman has been really busy. He won't need to go to the gym after lugging all your parcels. You've been very spoilt. Yes, I think you need a tree to put everything under.

Khris78 said...

Oh lucky girl...Enjoy!!!

Susan said...

Lucky you! No peeking.

Shari said...

Christmas came early I see. Glad to hear you will patiently wait... sigh. I won't be able to get my tree up until Sunday at the earliest.

AnitaS said...

This is the best time to get to know the postman. It is always nice to get parcels. I love them.

Leanne said...

Lots of goodness there.

Googy Girl said...

wow your post man, is great...

lots of goodies, for a lovely person

Sonia said...

You just have to love Happy Mail!!!

Bev C said...

Hello Donna,

Your gifts will sparkle under the tree. Enjoy the fabric and pattern.
happy days.
Bev.xoxo