Monday 26 December 2011

hhmmm........

I'm trying to get motivated to get organised.............only opened my swap gifts yesterday and I had some other parcels under the tree from blogland so slowly opening them today.........so I can enjoy everything...........
I have updated all the names on the ornament swap posts.........
had leftovers for breaky and lunch...........breakfast was leftover tomato/onion salad on toast.........lunch was desserts - tiramisu (I used drinking chocolate instead of coffee yummo) and summer berry trifle............plus a bit more rubbish and spent most of the day on the lounge..........Christmas day is always lovely but such a big day...........now to have a nanna nap and lets hope motivation to do something has returned............
no need to comment then I would have to reply and I still have emails to reply too as it is.............see super lazy.........more to come soon I hope.............lol..........I think I have soooooooooooooo much to show I am not sure where to start.............
.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

12 comments:

Lurline said...

Hey, you lazy Girlfriend - you wouldn't know how! Thanks for making my Christmas so much brighter!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Cheryl said...

Just have to say I hope your day was wonderful...and thanks again for being such a wonderful Xmas Elf.

Lorraine said...

Thanks for organising the SSCS .....well done you!! At least that way I have something under the tree to open on Christmas morning! Enjoy your day! I LOVE Boxing Day....I always plan to have no plans...and just be lazy....so far it's all going to plan...LOL...the only "work" I have done today is change a toilet roll....LOL

Anita said...

Merry Christmas to the chook family!!! I am veging out today too, I told everyone I am not doing anything as I have worked very hard the last 2 days!!! So today i have started a jigsaw puzzle and watched a movie. Oh I did a quick workout this morning as I ate too much the last 2 days!!xxx

Belén said...

Te deseo unas felices navidades y un prospero año 2012!!!
Que todos tus deseos se vuelvan realidad!!!
Felices fiestas!!!!!!
Belén

Susan said...

Oh Chookyblue - you so disappoint me - I thought you would be totally up to date with all your blogging and next years planning underway and all the SKoW done and and ...Enjoy your veg day/s - its not often you get to do that I am sure!

Kris said...

Veging here as well. (No need to reply to this!) Just wanted to say thanks for the sscs. It's so lovely having that stitchy gift under the tree!

Miriam said...

Merry Christmas Donna!!!

DAWNIE said...

Hi Chooky so many goodies popping up in blogland thanks to you. Has been another great swap. Savour the moments of opening your pressies. I too did the same - opened when I was ready and could take it all in. the year has flown and christmas just came too quickly - so enjoy.

Tone Yvonne said...

Merry christmas to you too Chookyblue ♥

To bad I didn't have the inspiration for SSCS this year ;D but I see it has been a success this year as well ♥

Enjoy!

Cordula Klöfkorn said...

Thank you for your visit on my blog. I want to wish you a merry christmas here from Germany. I like your ornaments, it is a wonderful idea for the next year.
Best wishes
Cordula

Deb said...

It was a perfect partnership of swapee`s I love the international exchange, looking at all the gifts I can see that everyone was very thoughtful on what they sent.
Thanks again for your time and energy in putting this swap together it was a grand Christmas. Love my partner and sent her a message will post in the new year all the special goodies I got.
I hope your worries are over and you DO enjoy each of your special gifts.