Thursday 27 December 2012

FIS Swap from Bec.........

My Friends in Stitching online group had a christmas swap.
five small gifts with a theme to open from the 20th each day and a main gift.
Bec sent me all these lovely gifts..........
For the tummy.........
for the tree..........
for the hands...........I started reading the book the other day.........
for fun.........Fairy Girl had stolen the little buzzy insect..........
for the table.........the candles nearly got put to use when I had no power on Christmas Day...........

Here is the main present........... lucky it had a mug in it as it may have taken a little bit to work it out but it is a mug bag.............just perfect for me as I have been thinking about making one for myself............ just haven't got there yet so now I don't have to worry about it.
How perfect with a chook button and blue fabrics............
here it is opened out...........
Thanks heaps Bec I love all the goodies you sent me.............
A nice cool day yesterday only 31 degC.......
.....back to the mid to high 30's for the rest of the week............
Next up the SSCS parcel i received...........
off to do some sewing.........
Catch you later..............
Chookyblue

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow gorgeous gifts you received there Chooky,love the mug bag.xx

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Cute gifts there, you have been spoilt. hugs

Wendy said...

Looks like a fun little swap. Nice gifts to have received.

Noela said...

Love the mug bag Chooky. Lots of fun gifts to use and eat of course. Hugs....

Simone Harding said...

Love your mug bag. Also your other gifts too

Cheryl (aka Kayly) said...

What a clever cup bag!

AnitaS said...

What a lovely gifts they are.

katrien said...

Great gifts.You did a lot of swaps.

Cubby House Crafts said...

Loving all your gifts Chooky especially the mug bag...very handy!
Lisa

DAWNIE said...

Great pressies and love your mug bag

katrien said...

Lovely presents.

I will look out for your sscs in 2013.

gracie said...

Lovely gifts and great swap gift. Thank you again for hosting our SSCS. I really enjoy the friendships we build.

Leanne said...

Interesting mug bag different to others I have seen so nicely padded. What a lovely swap.

Shiralee Stitches said...

Oh, some little lovelies in that bundle of pressies......I am about to get the camera out an take snaps of my swap.....your SSCS, only swap I joined, and great fun.......

Fiona said...

great gifts... a lot of fun...
Hugz

Jindi's Cottage said...

Great presents...love the mug bag, the chook button is so cute...

Diane-crewe said...

dont you just love a special parcel xx Thanks so much for letting me join in the swap this year xx

Nicky said...

Awesome gifts, the ornament is so cute, love it!