Monday 9 June 2014

prezzies and cuteness............

The chookshed received some prezzies for it's birthday............
this bundle so soft and pretty from Kate......i'll enjoy working some magic with it.............
Jenny found this.............I loved it ...Mr Chooky didn't "love it"....lol
And thank goodness the Chookshed can't wear a scarf...........I got this gorgeous knitted scarf from Kylie - Indigo and Quince...........
She's a talented knitter that is for sure...........I just love it......so soft and warm............
and the cuteness even if it is a little blurry...........
It is extremely rare you would see a dog on here and you will never see a cat as I hate them too.....I know all you cat and dog lovers just put me on the bad lists but I have never liked them........I much prefer the feathered variety of pets......I put up with the dogs as they are working dogs..........Boy Wonder got a new pup........."Z" is his name because he was snug up on his lap sleeping when he got him blowing zzzzzzzz's.....
he is very cute sleeping in between our boots...........I was trying to snap the pic without waking him.....
It's been a great long weekend here...........not too busy..........some visitors.....Fairy Girl had a friend also but we didn't do too much.......not sure how many games of Monopoly the kids played but lots.........
Got the borders on the batik quilt so will be back to show you that soon..........
Loving winter.........
Catch you later
Chookyblue

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely post chooky love all your gifts,lol,funny Mr Chooky didnt like that sign,lol,oh and that scarf looks so lovely,what an awesome weekend you had.xx

Susan said...

Lovely goodies for the shed. The scarf is gorgeous, and just your colours too. Sounds like you've had a lovely long weekend.

bettsylyn (Lynda) said...

The puppy is so cute. You aren't all bad because I do remember you giving out old dog a pat. We lost her last year and now have a new puppy too. His name is Zeke - Z must be a popular letter. Ours is border collie and kelpie and has brown eyebrows just like yours. With good training your boy will have a wonderful companion.

Diane-crewe said...

well done with the presents xx have fun with them x its better to admit to not liking the pets rather than abusing them xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lovely pressies ....and the pup is cute...

gracie said...

Lovely gifts and that pooch is so cute.

Lyn said...

What gorgeous gifts..love the fabric and the scarf..and had a chuckle when I saw the old rooster hanger..cute puppy pose

Nemo said...

Lucky Chookshed (and lucky you!!)!

Jeanette said...

Lovely gifts. The pup is very cute. Hugs, xx

Jindi's Cottage said...

Lovely presents....enjoy...
Oh my goodness your puppy photo brings back memories of Herself as a pup, so cute...

Helen said...

Nice pressies......
Oh my goodness... I don't like cats either, its nice to know I'm not the only one lol

Helen

sunny said...

What lovely gifts! Are you sure you aren't meant to unravel the scarf and make miniatures for each of the chooks???

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Lovely gifts,you don't like cats and dogs I hate creepy crawls,we are all different .I think what you do on your farm is amazing.
Love from me.x

DAWNIE said...

Cute pic of the pup, he needs a knitted scarf too.
So generous of your bloggy friends too.

KimM said...

What nice gifts - and LOVE the puppy pic!!
xxx

Thimbleanna said...

Donna! Embrace your inner cat and dog lover!!!! Isn't it funny how we all have different preferences? I have one good friend who just can't stand the sight of a bird -- she thinks they're creepy. I LOVE ALL the animals (ok, not snakes and spiders LOL!)

Raewyn said...

Lovely gifties for the chookshed - such thoughtful friends. You do know, the puppy is TOO cute :-)good on you for allowing one into the family.

Annette-California said...

Wonderful gifts! The scarf is Gorgeous! LOL still laughing about the old rooster and young chick gift.
Sweet dog! love Annette

Googy Girl said...

Gorgeous fabrics Chooky,, cute pup.

Googy Girl said...

Gorgeous fabrics Chooky,, cute pup.

Deb said...

gorgeous goodies Chooky. My DH has a hanging like your one except referring to a fisherman living here with the best catch of his life!! I think he probably thinks like your DH about it-lol. "Z" is so adorable and no doubt will wheddle his way into your heart. We have "George" and I don't mind dogs but I hate them inside, it's the doggy smell and the hair they leave behind although Ron, our new kitten leaves behind his ginger fluff as well.

Deb R said...

Lovely birthday pressies, even if you have to share lol

Janice said...

It was great getting to spend time with you all on the weekend. You were really spoilt with your gifts. it sounds like Z is a popular lad, and famous now as well. I must say that he is a rather lovely little fellow.

Jenny said...

Lucky Chook

Salley said...

Lucky BoyWonder...a boy and his puppy/dog is the happiest of friendships!
(even if I dont like dogs, myself)