Saturday 29 November 2014

Bathurst Blog meet post 1 - Shopping...........

Some beautiful liberty found at Bathurst Fabric and Trim
Here we go...............post 1 of 6...........enjoy
Georgina is going to make a skirt or dress from this......
All visits to Bathurst include a trip to The Home Patch....sadly Anni was at Quilt Market
but we managed to run amuck in the shop........

OMG should I buy this.......
lots of chatter..........





love this one behind the counter......it's on my "to do" list now.........
I always stick my head into the back room if there is a class........
OMG.....there was a Lynn Alchin class going on out in the back room....I have struck this class once before when calling in.........Oh wished I got some pics of what the girls are working on..........they shared what they were doing with me...........OMG some gorgeous quilts.......I don't think any of them would be reading my blog but I tell you I left that room so inspired..........I think next year I might try and get to one of these classes.......I gave Lynne my email so hopefully she will email me pics of some of her patterns...........I got to see the beautiful quilt she is teaching at Quiltsmith summer classes..........I loved it when I saw it on the Quiltsmith blog........Lynne showed me how she put it together.........nothing like I thought it would be......Oh I wished Sydney was closer.......
ok lots more to come.........
Catch you later
Chookyblue

9 comments:

sunny said...

what a fun day! You deserved it. Hope you're feeling much better after a day out with the girls.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Such a great time you all had. Loved seeing the hijinks!

Rebecca in AK said...

Beautiful red fabric. It looks like a really wonderul shop!

Brenda said...

Always a bed here if you want to do the class.

Elyte said...

So much fun shopping together, I can almost hear the chatter and laughter. The Home Patch looks like a lovely store, maybe one day..

Susan said...

I can just imagine the mischief that was going on, looks like lots of fun.

Show and Tell said...

Such fun x

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I agree with Susan...LOL...

Susie said...

Oh Chooky I would love to go to that shop one day. It all looks like so much fun. So wonderful to share fun times with friends and a shared interest.