Monday 25 May 2015

party preps..........

Hey everyone..............
Hope you have warned the family there will be no 3 courses meals this weekend.......
not that mine ever get a 3 course meal................
no washing or cleaning either.........
why.......
because you'll be busy at the Chookshed's 3rd birthday party..........
virtual or in real life the party is happening..............
pull out the slow cooker and throw in your favourite recipe like slow cooker salsa chicken.....
order takeaway if you want.........not possible for me...........
get a girlfriend over to sew with you..............
but most importantly hang out at home sewing up a storm......maybe a blog post or 2 so you can share with everyone in the virtual party...............
Janice should be making the birthday cake.........
she made this one for the 2nd birthday last year.............
Image result for nibbles and drinks
nibble and drinks are always on the list too don't forget...........
3  sleeps and Googy Girl will be here...........4 sleeps and Miss Kate will be here and 5 sleeps who knows who will be here...............but we'll be having a ball..........
the Chookshed will be full of chatty creativeness...........
ok must go so much to so..........
- make beds
- vacumn
- check Chookshed fridge has good bubbles stash
- tidy cutting table in Chookshed
Catch you later
Chookyblue...........
PS I'll put a link up on the blog on Thursday.............

33 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Hope to be there xxx

jfoster8 said...

Have fun.....

sunny said...

Fun times ahead! I'll go check the nibbles stash now.

Anthea said...

Can't wait!

Jenny said...

I will so be there next year.. But I will keep you posted with my sewing - On the top of the mountain in Warwick. Have an amazing time you girls.. drink bubbles ..tell stories and sew..

Cathi in Texas said...

Count me in.....I'm always up for a sewing party.

Maria said...

I'll be there and will also join in for FnwFs... A double sewing bee, what fun!!!!!

Sue SA said...

Thanks for the invite, I will be there with bells on!

Cardygirl said...

Have fun!

Jeanette said...

Have fun. I'm crossing my fingers that it will be a sewing weekend for me. Hugs,xx

Julia said...

Sounds like fun...Hoping to join you all!

Nemo said...

Hurra! (Hooray!) My mom will stay with me (and the kids) this weekend (hubby's going to Barcelona..) - I think we might be able to get some stuff together. ;-)

Show and Tell said...

Yay! Only 3 sleeps now until I will be there....tell Tom my travel buddy Jacky Mister is coming out to meet him so lots of paddock bashing and shooting will be in order...don't you and Googy get up to too much fun stuff before I arrive!!!!!

Susan said...

Yahoo!!!
My husband will ask "So, What's different this weekend??"

kiwikid said...

Have a wonderful, wonderful time Chooky!! Looking forward to it!

kiwikid said...

Have a wonderful, wonderful time Chooky!! Looking forward to it!

Susie said...

sounds like fun - enjoy!

Cheryll said...

Sounds like THE place to be... will plan my day around the p-a-r-t-y ! lol xox

Fiona said...

woohooo..... I will pop in and out of the party...
Hugz

Dawnie said...

I hope to join in too but not for the whole weekend this time!

Susan said...

I'm organised and ready!

Flickenstichlerin said...

I'm home this weekend, time to join the fun.
Greetings,
Sylvia

Simone Harding said...

Hope to be there all the way from Barossa while I am at Indulge in Stitches

Fairy Floss Stitches said...

There will be a little stitching party going on at Cassillis on Saturday…can't wait to join in….Happy Birthday chook shed!! XX

Clare said...

A stitching party. Fab. Can`t say I will sew all weekend (a long one for us ) as still have sling on from shoulder operation. See surgeon Tuesday. But will either stitch or sew. Would love to join in person but joining you is so good. Happy Stitching. `Happy Birthday` Chook Shed.

Jo said...

I'll be looking forward to it

Grethe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grethe said...

Great; Love your enthusiasme, putting my name down now, I have a plan :-)

Grethe said...

Great; Love your enthusiasme, putting my name down now, I have a plan :-)

Grethe said...

Great; Love your enthusiasm: My name will be down in a minute; I have a plan what to sew :-)

Grethe said...

Great; Love your enthusiasm: My name will be down in a minute; I have a plan what to sew :-)

Carole said...

Woooohooo! I'm all set! Am working on Saturday at Fibre. That counts because I'm cutting fabric! ;)

Teresa said...

Awesome.... I'll be there in spirit.. wish I was there in real life. Have a great time Chooky xx