Wednesday 6 April 2016

Sunday Girls Day in the Country.............

One thing I missed sharing was pics from the quilts show and tell on Saturday at the workshop.........
I was too far back and only had my phone not my good camera with a zoom and they are not good enough to share...............there was lots of Natures Journeys and sadly I missed getting a pic of all the girls with their quilts.............
The girls who brought along their project from last year......Lynette Andersons table runner...well done........they look great and I want to get mine finished..............
&&&
&&
Sadly Sunday morning comes around to quick but we finish it on a high with a big breaky at Mount Misery Goldmine Cafe. Very kindly Lyn has opened especially for us for an early start so we can get on our way..............
Georgina, Jules, Kerri
 
Brian, Sonia. Deb, Googy Girl, Susan
Dzintra, Dory, Shez, Diddles, Gail and Jenny.......
The other girls photo bombing these girls at the table had no idea and probably not until now...lol
Inca, Cheryl, Ann, Marilyn, Sam
Maureen, Linda, Peg, Dale, De
Me and Susan..........
that's it for another wonderful year........
another 346 sleeps until I do it all again.......... 
&&&&&
finally got some wind to pump some water and fill my bore tanks.........
been washing like a made woman possessed............
&&&&&
soon I will have some quilts to share......just need to sort the posts and take some more pics of one quilt.............OMG I think this is the year of finishing some quilts.........
it's been a long time..............woohoo..........
&&&
school holidays coming up.......it's going to be huge.........
revolving door of visitors......I can't wait.........
Catch you later.......
Chookyblue.........

15 comments:

kiwikid said...

More wonderful happy photos!! Enjoy the holidays and the revolving door. Good to hear you have some water again.

Anonymous said...

lol these pics are so much fun,laughing at the photo bombers in the breakfast pic of my table,lol funny as xx

Anita Johnson said...

Good photos, looks like fun! Thanks for your encouragement and prayers!

cozykoza32a@gmail.com said...

I have been following your blog for a while now.
I'm enjoying all your notes on quilting, friends and the farm.
Are you having another sew a long?
The last one was lovely.

Happy sewing hugs
Kathleen Mary

Tracy said...

Lovely pictures Chooky.

Deb R said...

Such a wonderful ending to a fabulous weekend, thanks for all the pics Chooky x

Susan said...

more lovely fun photos...yes a shame we didn't get all the NJ quilts..I do hope it's a finishing year for you too.

Cheryll said...

Sounds like you will need a retreat to get over the school holidays..??? xox

Ondrea said...

What a lovely bunch! You are looking fantastic. Love tge table toppers everyone made. I am sure the next one will come up sooner than you think.

Janice said...

I've enjoyed all your pics. Good to see so may of last year's projects finished. I'm still plugging away at mine. Enjoy your busy school hols.

Jenny said...

Nice photos but I am starting my diet right now

Jenny said...

Nice photos but I am starting my diet right now

Anthea said...

All those gorgeous stitching friends - Glad you had a fab time Chooky - can't wait to see your quilt finishes

Linda said...

Thanks again for sharing you get together...nice to put a name to a face too.

Fiona said...

great pics... happy days... enjoy the hols and the revolving door...
Hugz