Saturday 25 June 2016

6-10 Lucy's............

These were late last year........most came from a sick week in September when I just sat at the table with a box of fabric and played............
no 6
no 7
No 8
no 9
no 10 
I know it's a bit late but I wanted to make sure I have posted them all here for myself if nothing else...............
working on getting the extra cream bits on these as it was later when I started adding the cream sections to the blocks as I finished them...........
Freezing here today..........with a lazy wind that cuts thru you instead of going around...........but off for my walk anyway.............
Hope your having a great weekend............
Catch you later.......
Chookyblue.........

"Keeping the love of blogging alive"

14 comments:

loulee said...

Very pretty. Not sure I have the patience for EPP

Maria said...

More beautiful blocks...
You're good going for a walk. I need to get into going that again.. Just too lazy...

gracie said...

Love them all....you have a great eye for color

Raewyn said...

More beautiful blocks..hope you had a good walk and a warm house to come back into!

kiwikid said...

Love the blocks,, your fussy cutting is amazing!! Hope you enjoyed your walk, the supervisor and I have been for a walk down and along to beach, is a beautiful morning here, cold but the sun is shining!

simplestitches said...

they are looking great...loving your colours!

CountryMum said...

Hope you enjoyed that cold walk!!

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que preciosos trabajos!!!!!!

Brenda said...

Coming along nicely. Winter hut here this weekend. Way too cold for my liking.

Jenny said...

They look great. I wish they were added to my pile

Ondrea said...

Loving your Lucy's.

Fiona said...

I like keeping 'a record' of my blocks on my blog too. yours are going to look lovely all together
Hugz

Carole said...

Absolutely gorgeous blocks! Love the fabrics! I have some in my stash! Catch you later!

pandchintz said...

They're looking great!