Sunday 25 September 2016

Prezzies.....


this post is well over due........I thought I had posted it then realised that I hadn't and had to take some extra pics to add to it.........it just hadn't happened but finally it is all together........so sorry girls...
I was very flat for my birthday given the obvious reasons but we don't discuss that now...........
onto the good part.........
The fat 1/4 birthday girls really spoilt me for my birthday..... Look at these gorgeous fabrics that arrived in the mail....... 
First up Dory@Stitchin Cubbyhole ....thanks so much for organising the swap to.... 
Then we have Dzintra@Queen of the Armchair..... 
Michelle @ Rag Tag Stitching....
Asta.....
Tarnyia 
 Simone @ Stitching is my Down Time
Finally Jules was my special buddy..........she went with a Chooky theme......just perfect.........crochet face washer.......matching Chooky apron and tea towel and a gorgeous Chooky card made by her sister............ 
 All wrapped in the great floral at the top on this pic........perfect for fussy cutting......and a chooky pot holder..........
and a wash cloth with a little chicken on it.......in my favourite colour.......
Thanks so much girls......i just had a very quiet day for my birthday....  That was all I wanted to do this year and I opened my presents the next day......
Catch you later......
Chookyblue....

'Keeping the love of blogging alive'

5 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely pressies to enjoy Chooky x

Simone Harding said...

Lovely pressies.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Lovely gifts....such a nice swap to be part of! Sending HUGS your way!!!

Fiona said...

Big hugz to you ... I wish I had known on the day to think special thoughts, those 'special' days and anniversaries are tough days xx.
Hugz

Carole said...

Happy belated birthday! So when is your birth day? Inquiry minds want to know! I did a quick check on your blog but couldn't find a date!