Thursday 31 July 2014

feeling helpful............

A feel good start to the day yesterday............I woke up to this blog comment in my emails.......it was on an old post from 2009..........
(random photo of mine from 2009)
"Just wanted to say your blog tips have been a great help with my blog. I'm fairly new to this but now I will try emailing my photos as that was the Bain of my blog life.

Thanks for the encouragement 
Dawn"

Thanks Dawn @ Sew much to Quilt you made my day.............
.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

7 comments:

Susan said...

The best thing is that she let you known how helpful your info was....another fan club member!

Dawn said...

Well now you made my day, fancy me being mentioned in someone else's post...I'm blushing!

Thank you for thanking me thanking you ....happy sewing and blogging.

Raewyn said...

It is nice to be acknowledged and lovely that Dawn took the time to let you know. Your bloggy bits are useful :-)

Noela said...

I have picked up lots of tips from you too Chooky. Thanks for sharing your knowledge. Hugs.....

Anonymous said...

Hi Chooky thats great that your information helped Dawn i have sent a couple of people over recently,you explain it all so well,its people like you that make this a better world to live in,hope you are having a good day chooky or are you still with the sheep,lol.xx

KERYN B said...

I too have used your very very helpful tips on blogging those of us who are technically challenged need all the help we can get..

Janice said...

It's so nice to be acknowledged. Accept the accolades as they are well deserved. You tips have helped many.