Tuesday 30 September 2014

SSCS update..........

You should all have your partners details now................
Have fun secretly creating a wonderful present and ornament.............
I've added a list of all the swappers on another tab at the top of my blog..........go check out who else is joining in the fun............2014 SSCS....
&&&
DID YOU KNOW................
this is the 8th year of the swap............in that time 849 swaps have been organised...........
256 bloggers have participated in the swap
This year we welcome 2 new girls....Lisa and Sylvia for their 1st swap
7 girls  - 2nd swap
15 girls - 3rd swap
8 girls- 4th swap
11 girls - 5th swap
3 girls - 6th swap Lynn, KarolAnn & Caroline
2 girls -7th swap Kris & Marica
7 girls have joined me for ALL the swaps - Anne Heidi, Carole, Laila, Tonje, Lynda, Nancy & Peg
&&&
I love so many of you have joined in year after year.......although quite afraid some of you may have hunted me down if I didn't run the swap........I would have missed it too don't worry........
thankyou for making this swap what it is.......

.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

19 comments:

Cheryll said...

It's a wonderful swap... that's why so many join in each year. I'm just sorry I'm not one of them this year, but "I'll be baack"...

Maria said...

Thanks heaps Chooky for organising this fab swap and even working out problems when some of us go astray...LOL That's why some many of us love to join in ....

Lisa V said...

YAY, I'm happy to join in my first year. Been looking forward to sign ups for a while.
Thanks for having me.

May Britt said...

And I missed signing up this time :(

Pinnylea Creations said...

I've started stalking my partner already lol. Luckily for me my partner has many interests. Thanks Chooky for organising this xx

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Thanks so much Chooky for all your work n making this Swap the success that it is! And I'm stalking too LOL!

Sherry said...

I will miss being a part of the swap this year. . .but time constraints and other issues just are too tight.

Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with as gifts.

Have a successful swap!

Anonymous said...

Thankyou chooky for making blogland a lovely place, you bring so many people together,thankyou for organizing my favourite swap.xx

Anne Heidi said...

This is THE swap! The one and only you don't want to miss!!! I am stalking someones blog right now.... FUN!

FloS said...

I'm thanking you !!!
Florence

Diane-crewe said...

busy stalking my partner xx lol x

Fiona said...

its a fabulous swap.....
Hugz

chrisi said...

great thank you, the next 2 Weeks im in the Holiday hugs Christin

Fairy Floss Stitches said...

So sorry to be missing it this year.
My 1st swap with you , I wasn't even a blogger and my swap partner was someone I have come to know very well!!….so thanks to you Chooky for creating lasting friendships around the world! Xx

Wendyb said...

Such a great swap....you do a fab job Chooky! Thanks heaps :o) xox

Nemo said...

Hunted you down? Well, I never..! ;)

SSCS was my second ever swap in blogland - and I've greatly enjoyed every single one of the seven previous years. It's like the ultimate sign of autumn and Christmas.

Grethe said...

Have enjoyed your SSCS since 2010, proud to say! That makes 5 years, counting this year,thanks alot to you for manageing it all :-)

Jenny said...

So sorry i missed this sign up. My first miss since it all began. Have fun everyone

Carole said...

Thank you for organizing it! It's so much fun! Cheers!