Thursday 27 November 2014

frazzled...........

I feel just like my plant...........see those ZAPPED burnt leaves....
thats what happens when it's 45degC  (113F)..........while I wasn't here on the weekend I am still trying to catch up on watering, pulling out dead plants etc
Did some cattlework today.........
Found the camera but really I feel pretty crap right now so don't feel like writing cheery posts about the a wonderful weekend.........
which I seriously wished I could rewind back to and escape this crap......
Too much going on........to much to do..........too many worries I just can't focus on anything.........
Don't comment on this post cause I just can't deal with another email either......
The upside is our temps are about 34C for the next week...........
they have forecast rain but since they can't forecast anything right that won't happen.....I have a bet with the cattle agent.........he was being optimistic today backing it to rain..........it won't happen and I will win..........we'll see what the week brings...........
Catch you later
Chookyblue

7 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

This is not a comment it's a big hug xxxxx

Shiralee Stitches said...

I'm with you Peg....this is a very big hug!!!....hopefully delivered with rain......xxxxxxxx

gracie said...

Oh I do hope you have a better week ahead. Sending the good faeries your way...

Googy Girl said...

Big hugs coming from the googy girl too πŸ’πŸŒΈπŸ’

Susan said...

and more hugs

Carole said...

No comment either - ((((((Donna))))))) xox

Michelle Ridgway said...

Yes they always add lovely splashes of colour. They are going to look a treat when they are in bloom x