Thursday 7 April 2016

GDITC Fabric purchases....

My shopping at Girls Day in the Country was pretty reserved.... 
Kerry @ Cottage on the Hill had some great fabrics on sale at the shop so grabbed some bigger yardages.....
The bottom one could be a backing.... The middle I'm thinking it is sashing for a planned quilt and the top one 'just because'..... 
the left is the lining for the block roll.........

bits and pieces.........
I've resisted this pincushion pattern but no longer...........
Catch you later..... 
Chookyblue......

18 comments:

Susan said...

Very reserved...I picked up a lot of those perle threads too great price ...

sunny said...

You made some beautiful choices! And it sounds like you have a plan, so all is well. :-)

Michelle Ridgway said...

Yum! Love your shopping x

Ondrea said...

So many yummy fabrics to play with. I particularly love the first 3 repros. I wouldn't be able to resist making that pincushion either. Happy creating.

Anonymous said...

love your fabric choices and who could resist an Annie pattern, pretty sure I have that one lol, have fun dreaming of what to make out of your 'just because' fabric, it would make a nice finishing border...happy sewing

Susan said...

Very nice choices though. Don't resist the pincushion, I love mine.

DAWNIE said...

Hi chooky oh some lovely purchases. That fabric is gorgeous and i love that pincushion, i had one made for me and i love it.

Maria said...

Oh lots of great fabrics there for you Chooky. Enjoy making the pincushion...

Janice said...

Good choices.

Linda said...

I love the top three best....good thing I don't live close to a fabric store....I could do retail out of my house as it is.

Melody said...

Gorgeous fabric choices

Anthea said...

Great fabrics there Chooky...

Anonymous said...

Hi Chooky ,lovely buying my friend,enjoy xx

Sharm said...

I'm loving that "just because" fabric ..... its pretty yummy looking!!

Sue SA said...

Yum ;)

kiwikid said...

Very nice shopping!!

Diane-crewe said...

ooh! I like your choices x

Carole said...

Drooling! Beautiful fabrics! Cheers!