Tuesday 6 December 2016

Busted.....

So you know how I told you I found the Guinea fowl nest the other day.... well I collected eggs for a few days but disturbed them to much so they left....... but I have busted the next nest...... it is in a better spot so I have not stolen the eggs........ underneath a big old Murraya bush..... they lay communal all in the one nest till someone sits on it...... not sure how that is decided....... who draws the short straw to sit on the nest...... 
As I go to hop into bed there is the most amazing but beatiful cool breeze blowing thru the house..... heaven......  nighty night......
Catch you later.......
Chookyblue.......

Keeping the love of blogging alive

11 comments:

Jenny said...

Do you need me to come and rescue the poor sick ones??? So glad the weather is changing. Storms here tonight so may be a change for us tomorrow.

Maria said...

Hope you had a great sleep......

gracie said...

Now I am wondering about who will sit on the nest. Luckily I just got up and waiting for my coffee ...I will not loose any sleep over it, but I will be thinking about it!

Cattinka said...

I hope you can take pictures once they hatch.
KATRIN W.

Oops-Lah said...

Maybe with the temperatures you are having, the eggs won't need to get sat on at all ;)!.

Rachaeldaisy said...

It's like you are playing hide and seek with guinea fowl. The cooler night last night was lovely.

Susie said...

Well I look forward to some more photos...........

Susan said...

Cool breezes are good anytime! I'm glad the guineau fowl have found a better spot!

Salley said...

Animal behaviour is so fascinating! Thankyou for teaching us Chooky.

Janice said...

So, will they move again now you have found their latest stash? BTW..what is a Murray bush?

kiwikid said...

Oh ,so who,will sit on the eggs?? Good to hear you have a cool breeze.