Monday 5 December 2016

Doubles.....

If you know me you will know I am into the weather...........always amuses me variations in temps...........seriously today we are double the temps for Melbourne....and my last few minimum night temps have been warmer then their max day time temps.............
up at daylight watering things.....the pool has been great..........one cheery plant at the moment is this Santolina............nice grey foliage with bright pops of yellow flowers............the heat does not bother it all at..........
cool change tomorrow.......max 36..........
Catch you later.....
Chookyblue.....

Keeping the love of blogging alive

13 comments:

Ondrea said...

I just can't keep up with the fluctuating temperatures. Plays havoc with my Fibromyalgia! Glad you have found a way to keep cool. Love that yellow plant.

Susan said...

I love that plant - I wonder if it would cope with humidity?? Lets not talk weather...:-(

Sharm said...

They are super cute little flowers! Keep hydrated!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Stinker today... cute flowers 💖

Janice said...

Oh the vagaries of the weather. Thank goodness for some hardy plants. Santolina also survives our hard frosts.

gracie said...

A lovely bright spot of color.....

Maria said...

Nice you have the pool, we've had beautiful weather but guess it won't last...
Love the flowers...

Cattinka said...

I have never seen that plant before, to me it looks like you had fun with a photoshop program on your computer.
KATRIN W.

Wendy Caton Reed said...

Argh, I can't deal with heat. That is why I live in Maine. It is snowing right now. Love it. The Santolina is beautiful!

Fiona said...

lovely little plant that... the yellow is so cheerful...
Hugz

Linda said...

I wonder how those flowers would do here in the summer....I'm going to have to have my plant gal look into them....she collects seeds from all over.

Anthea said...

Ah yes, I love weather too... & our weather station at home is always giving us some great info... that little plant is right on trend, how did it know that grey & yellow are an 'in' combo these days?!

kiwikid said...

Beautiful flower and plant.....hotter here today south of Melbourne.