Sunday 11 December 2016

Shut the gate?

If people listened to their mother then their mother would not be crying wild and furious at them for leaving a gate open that let the poddy calves, goaty and lamby in which ate all the corn and most of the beans and trampled-destroyed other plants in the veggie garden...... And made a huge mess.
Lucky they were found pretty quickly. No need to comment I'm too busy cleaning (now that I have fixed as best I can the garden and replanted seeds) out pouring my furious state on the dusty house......
Catch you later.....
Chookyblue......

Keeping the love of blogging alive

16 comments:

Ondrea said...

Ooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Lynn said...

I know you said we didn't need to comment but I think you're on to something here. If people listened to their mother then they would not have put in twice the amount of hot sauce thereby rendering dinner inedible.

Maria said...

Oh Nooooooo!

kiwikid said...

And if people listened to their mother they wouldn't be wearing a pink t shirt either!! Lol!!!! Good luck with the veges.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Bugger💖

Cattinka said...

oh no, what a mess, thank goodness you could fix all the damage
KATRIN W.

gracie said...

Oh my, bet the critters enjoyed the time out...

Susan said...

Bloody kids...of the human kind...

Sue SA said...

Opps, sorry Mum. What a bummer.

Fiona said...

you put it politely.... I might have written very bad words!
Hugz

catsatararat said...

Sorry but did have to chuckle just a little (although sympathize over the veg garden!).
Look on the bright side - one day they will have kids of their own and you will not only have the joy of being a grandma, but also the satisfaction of watching those g-kids do this sort of thing to their parents.

jude's page said...

I bet you have said it all, no need for my comments!

cityquilter grace said...

oooh, glad you were able to resurrect the garden stuff....love your blog and all your flowers and landscape photos...

Wendy Caton Reed said...

Argh!

Jenny said...

Shit! OOops sorry but that's what I would say.

pandchintz said...

Aaaaaargh!!