Thursday 23 March 2017

Hanging with the bloggy girls......

I started this post a week ago.................late Thursday night after dinner............I want to rewind to that happy place I was with the girls and all the excitement.....not sad because it is the last GDITC......
&&&&&
Thursday afternoon I snuck off from work a little early and headed to Nundle.......my usual partner in all things quilty was travelling with her partner this time..........
after hours of driving getting closer to Nundle I had to wait for a stupid train...........OMG I think it was the longest coal train in the world.........
the 10 mins I was delayed felt like 10 hrs with the girls on the other side waiting for me.........and me busting to get to them.........

nearly in Nundle I looked back to a beautiful sunset.......
dinner was heaps of fun and the exciting crazy chatter that only meeting up with your old friends brings.........the volume in the pub went right up.......
Me, Janice and Jenny.......
Me and Dzintra......
Me and Jenny
Omg so much fun...... Love these girls.....
Me, Fiona, Susan, Sandy, De, Kerri, Marilyn, Lynda, Janice, Jenny, Dzintra
More to come for sure........
Catch you later....
Chookyblue....

Keeping the love of blogging alive

21 comments:

The Sloan Patch said...

So much joy...it's great to see you all get together...I recognise so many faces yet haven't met any of you! That's the world of blogging...

Susan said...

It's taken you a week!!! - me too - and so many more photos I wanted to add in - but need to steal them first!!!
Certainly a fun time.

gracie said...

It is always so nice to see these pictures of your buddies...always with smiles that can light up all around them.

Fiona said...

Wonderful memories...
Hugz

Connie said...

LOVE your pics!

Elyte said...

Such happy times.

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Looks like all had a wonderful time.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Lovely ladies! xx

Ondrea said...

Great that you had such an awesome time with a lovely bunch of gals.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

A wonderful,time away in Nundle....can't believe that I am so lucky to have met you all....many special memories!

kiwikid said...

Wonderful to see the happy smiling faces! Such fun for you all to catch up.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Great time with great friends.....always special x

creations.1 said...

A fabulous happy post!!

Deb R said...

Great pics and lots of smiles...friendship blessed

Anonymous said...

Hi Chooky ,lovely pics of awesome ladies,so many memories made,lots of fun times xx

Jo said...

Looks like lots of fun :)

Sandi said...

lovely photos - good to see you had a heaps of fun...xx

jude's page said...

Looks like it was a fantastic time with friends

Jenny said...

Omg don't tell me its the last time we meet there. It's one of my favourite places in the world. Just a quaint cute little village in the hills. Love you chooky and all of the girls.

Carole said...

Oh, what fun! How wonderful that you can meet up like that! I read you about keeping blogging alive. It seems to be on a downward spiral. I so enjoy sitting and catching up when I have a minute. Cheers!

Quiltmoose - Dagmar said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! Thanks for thinking of me :) I wish I could have been there with you!