Sunday 17 December 2017

SSCS ornament sent...............

Gail receives my parcel this year in the Secret Santa Christmas Swap..............
you can find Gails blog here @ Gail's Place...........
Always wonderful to know your parcel has arrived.............
No peeking in that main present yet Gail............hope it is safe under the Christmas tree.............
Thanks heaps to Janice @ Jannimary who showed me how to make this little beauty..............It was fun making our ornaments together..........and I only just realised she showed me how to make mine to send to Gail and Gail was her Secret Santa..............

Life is a little out of control........stinking hot (run of 40deg) and super busy..........

So now I will say Merry Christmas my fellow blog readers just incase I don't get back here............And apologise in advance as I cannot see myself having time to comment on your Christmas posts even if I do get to read them........But know I am wishing you all the best no matter what may happen I hope you have some special time with family and/or friends...........

Catch you later.......
Chookyblue.........

17 comments:

Susan said...

Lovely decoration....maybe we all need a demo of jow to do them. Big hugs.

Jan said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Chooky. Enjoy the season and whatever celebrations come your way. And I hope Santa sends you some cooler weather. Xx

Anonymous said...

Merry Xmas chooky to you and your family and hope you all have a happy and safe New Year.
Love the decoration you sent,well done .
Thinking of you my friend,take care xx

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Lovely little ornament Chooky! Have a wonderful Christmas my dear, hope you get some rest time in the middle of all this busy-ness... xx

Oops-Lah said...

Happy Christmas to you too. I hope that things slow down a tad for you so you'll be able to enjoy some festivities. xx

Fiona said...

thats a lovely ornie..... have a lovely Christmas, it is a crazy time of year. Hope it cools down a bit - very hard when it's so hot
Hugz

CountryMum said...

Happy Christmas Donna. I hope you get a little break to enjoy it.

Raewyn said...

Tricky looking wee ornament- a lovely swap gift. Wishing you all the best for a hqppy Christmas dear Chooky - hope it does't get too crazy for you xx

Janice said...

It was fun making the ornies. Have a wonderful Christmas. Talk in the new year.

Michelle Ridgway said...

A lovely ornie Chooky. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones too. Sending you big hugs xxx

Maria said...

Cute ornie Chooky...
Wishing a wonderful Christmas ๐ŸŽ„ and all the best wishes for 2018 ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

Lin said...

What a pretty ornament. I hope you have a great Christmas. xx

Pidgeon Patch said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours...

Cheryll said...

Merry Christmas to you and all the family. Enjoy & stay safe.
See you in 2018... xox

Ondrea said...

Love your deco. Hope you have some heat relief soon. Have a joyful healthy and safe Christmas๐Ÿ˜Š

Jindi's Cottage said...

Cute little ornie...

Love Bears All Things said...

Hey Chooky, read a couple of your later posts...hope your spirits have been lifted, it isn't easy to think of Christmas cheer when it is hot, but worse is a Christmas of snow and ice....have a good one. Mama Bear