Sunday 10 December 2017

Sscs ornament.....

My Secret Santa Christmas Swap (SSCS) arrived in the mail all the way from Germany...............its always terribly exciting when your parcel arrives...........and mine arrived in two separate boxes............
Dagmar @ Quilts and More sent to me...........
Look at this gorgeous ornament...........
sorry not the best photo but it kept spinning around and the mozzies were biting me..........this is the best of the pics.........
no decorations out here yet.........with life a little overwhelming its difficult to get into the Christmas mood...........but what a burst of joy this little parcel brought............
now i'll keep my main present safe and there are a couple of extra parcels in the box...........thankyou so much Dagmar............
Catch you later.....
Chookyblue......

20 comments:

Jeanette said...

The ornament is very lovely. Hugs, xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Chooky what a cute ornament,your santa swap is so much fun,sending you big hugs my friend xx

Ondrea said...

Love your tree. I can just picture you swatting mossies and trying to stop the tree spinning with one hand while holding the camera in the other lol.

Our photos said...

I like your ornament. It looks really special !

Susan said...

A start to the decorating at least - Play some Christmas music - it night help get the mojo out! (very cute tree)

Jenny said...

Its lovely. I am so sad I missed it all this year. But I will be back next year if it goes again. I am loving looking at everyone's. Thinking of you Hugs and love..

Janice said...

What a cute tree. I love seeing all the different decorations the girls come up with.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

How cute is that! xx

Fiona said...

that's gorgeous....
Hugz

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Awesome ornie ❤️❤️🎄

Lin said...

What a great little tree. xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Its beautiful Chooky. A lovely swap....thank you for organizing it for us xxx

Diane-crewe said...

what fun x you will soon be in the mood x

sunny said...

It's lovely! Love seeing everyone sharing their ornaments each year.

FloS said...

Lovely Christmas tree !!
Florence

Cheryl said...

What a stunning tree ornament from Dagmar. She is a beautiful sewer. I have been a lucky recipient of her beautiful SSCS gifts also

chroniquepatchwork said...

I congratulate you on this beautiful initiative of exchanges of presents. I have just discovered your blog thanks to Martine of the " Rat des fils ". Maybe that another time I shall participate too. Kisses of France
Natacha

Quiltmoose - Dagmar said...

I am so happy that my parcels safely made the long journey around the world! Hopefully my tree brings a little Christmas spirit to your life, even though you have a lot on your plate right now.
Hugs, Dagmar

Denice Barker said...

I've checked you off the list! It's so exciting to get a package with interesting stamps and exotic return addresses! Thanking you again.

Jindi's Cottage said...

Lovely tree for your tree...