Monday 19 February 2018

So nice to so feral.....

the day started off just gorgeous.............
from this to this in 2 mins......
my screen was not big enough to capture it for you it was so big and so amazing I was in awe..........so pleased I had turned around to shut the gate..............
then when the sun was about to rise about 10 mins later the clouds behind the mountains were just outlined at the top with the bright light............
the the power had already gone off for ages at work so we finally left and a dust storm was hitting town as I left...................

early on my road home it was down to 50m visibility due to the dust.......it then improved..........i had some rain...........then dust again and at times both together..............
The verendahs are beyond disgusting..........off to start vacumning now.............
the temps dropped from 37 in town to 23 in the car when I got home..............
How could a day start so pretty and end so feral............
Catch you later..............
Chookyblue........

14 comments:

Anne Ida said...

That sky is gorgeous! ...the dust, not so much! ;-)

Maria said...

A lovely start to the day but the dust at the end is horrible....

Oops-Lah said...

Wow, that sky look unreal! Sorry that you had another dust storm. I can only imagine the mess you are left with! At least it has cooled down. xx

gracie said...

The amazing Mother Nature....

Wendy Caton Reed said...

I can't imagine it. When we have a white out, it is snow not dust. I much prefer the snow!

Sue SA said...

Dust and rain, what a great combination for mother nature to throw at you! Just when you would really like to have a mud problem - what a tease. Hope you get bucket loads of rain next time, so there is no dust!

Sharm said...

Oh my goodness! What a sorry mess to have to drive home in and then to have to deal with as well! Hoping you can just get some nice steady rain

Maria said...

Sunrises sure can be amazing. I love that time of day. It sure is hard eating dust.

Ali Honey said...

I am echoing what Sharmayne just said.. gentle steady rain. Thanks for your Good Wishes.

kiwikid said...

That sounds like Victorian weather you are getting, all seasons in one day!! Hoping you get some good steady rain soon...not good having to clean up all that dust!

cityquilter grace said...

awesome photos...and happy blog-versary... i so enjoy down under life vicariously

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Wow.. that looks familiar!!! Happy Blogaversary!! xx

Jenny said...

I hope the rain was enough to forgive the dust

Janice said...

I was wondering how you fared with the weather. Beautiful to Yugg! Red in the morning shepherd's warning. I don't envy you that clean up, and things will be covered in mud. Yuck! We had wind and 6mm of rain, which was very welcome.