Friday 18 April 2014

sorry dory...........

So sorry Dory..............I thought I had brought barramundi at the shops..........but it was Dory instead...............
Good Friday is always fish and prawns etc......no meat............
we did the prawns on the BBQ for nibbles.........
the left sweet chilli sauce..............on the right lemon and garlic.............
Then we cooked the dory and had chips.............yummo............
OK must off to bed.......I have a big day tomorrow.......super exciting bloggy catch up.......can't tell you who yet but I am so excited.............I can't wait to give my buggy a huge HUG.............it's been quite some time since we caught up............
Have a great easter weekend....
Catch you later
Chookyblue

17 comments:

DAWNIE said...

Poor Dory! Enjoy your catch up tomorrow. Happy easter too

Anonymous said...

Lol,lol,that's so funny,sorry Chez,lol.xx

KERYN B said...

The prawns look very yummy bit rough you had to eat your good friend!!

Lorraine said...

Have fun tomorrow!!! Say hi to ......... For me x

creations.1 said...

oohh - yummo - barbecued prawns! have a great day tomorrow!!

Rebecca in AK said...

Oh! The BBQ prawns look fantastic. I hope 'Dory' was tasty too!! Happy Easter!

Susan said...

Yummy prawns. Have fun today.

Susan said...

LOL...must be why we chose Salmon..Have fun with bloggy buddies.

Noela said...

Happy Easter Chooky. Hugs....

Leanne said...

Have a great day today.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Delish dishes there. Yum! Enjoy your catch up and Happy Easter to you.

Rachaeldaisy said...

We have fish on Good Fridays too, a lovely dish with smoked cod. Your prawns look extra tasty. Have fun with your secret friend!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

LOL ....I bet she was so good...Happy Easter Chooky...xxx

Pinnylea Creations said...

I'm sure Dory was delicious xx Happy Easter xx

Janice said...

All that seafood looks delicious. I'm glad you get to have friends visit for play time as well, not just the kids. Have fun.

Susie said...

Happy Easter!

Peddlecar Quilts said...

Oh wow, that looks so good!! Hope you had a great Easter!