Saturday 4 July 2015

Cherry Pie treats......

Well the weight loss version - Cherry Pie Designs.............this should have been posted way back in May oh well...........you may see a couple more catch up posts..........
love the little mix packs...........
Finally I got my star finished a few weeks back...........
my first completely hand pieced block............
it's a new block design from Carol @ Cherry Pie Designs..........the centre is a scrap of her fabric too so a bit special since it is her design..........
Anyway must go..........
yesterday hand piecing block turned out funny  as I went to the blog this morning the plain piece of fabric is pink in the pic.......it should be white............woops.........I was trying to hurry posting from the car..........
hope your having a good weekend...........
I missed getting pics doing cattle work yesterday............my phone was dying power wise.........but lets just say it was freezing by the time we got the cattle back into the paddocks felt like 5deg.......the cattle were all blowing steam.........
When I came out to the Chookshed early this morning it was zero deg..............
I didn't hang around.........back into the fire........
Catch you later............
Chookyblue........

18 comments:

Cheryll said...

Yes...there has been a nip in the air over the past few days... Xox

Sharm said...

Nice work, but now I really feel like cherry pie!! lol

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Lovely fabrics. Nice blocks.

Jacqueline Morris said...

Lovely yummy fabrics and I love what you made too. I have trouble with any form of triangle, not sure why just do! Need to practise more!!
Smiles :)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Great job Chooky xx

Susan said...

I nwas so looking forward to a picture of a real cherry pie!!! Hope you get some stitching of that project done...

Maria said...

lovely collection of fabrics... Nice hand pieced block...

Wendy said...

lovely fabric and a really cute block.

Melody said...

Beautiful fabrics

kiwikid said...

Wonderful fabrics...love that wee block you have done! Cold spell here too!

kiwikid said...

Wonderful fabrics...love that wee block you have done! Cold spell here too!

retdairyqueen said...

That block looks great

cityquilter grace said...

pretty chilly here in maine usa too, chooky, for july that is....love your fabrics!

Dasha said...

Love the fabrics Carol keeps. Nice little star.

Cath said...

lovely fabric and block. I often hear the cattle's mournful cries when I go out late at night with the dogs (for last call) and I feel so sorry for them......it is sooooooo cold here! I got your Reese's chips btw.....will get to the PO soon.

Susie said...

This looks fabulous Chooky - can't wait to see more. Such pretty fabric.

Deb said...

lovely block great packs of fabric, I am so jealous you have the weather I love. even though it has been a great summer here so far

Cherry Pie Designs said...

Clever girl chooky...thanks for the post