Thursday 2 July 2015

Chilly chookshed.....

It was very chilly when i got out to the Chookshed this morning at about 11am just 8degC even with the sun shining in ..........winter sure is here..........
only got to about 11degC today which is pretty cold for me and a very chilly wind from the south all day............
some of you in the northern hemisphere are toasting in the heat........
Boy Wonder has a couple of mates visiting at the moment........
Made some Anzacs and Choc Chips biscuits today...........even tried freezing some of the dough like Cath@Home tried as my biscuit mix was very similar..........
will defrost later in the week and make them up.........
stay warm or cool whatever you need to do.........
Catch you later..........
Chookyblue..........

12 comments:

KERYN B said...

I've got an open bottle of vodka you can have to keep you warm, Moo and I are finished with it.

Jenny said...

You might have to look for a fire for you chook shed if this keeps up...

Jewells said...

Even chilly here today...outside it was...inside was nice & cosy.

Anne Heidi said...

Hope you are keeping warm! It has finally gotten warmer here, so we had 15 this morning, which is great, and now it's about 25 Yeey! Summer is here!!! :-)

gracie said...

I will send some of our Arizona Heat Faeries to you!

Diane-crewe said...

yesterday was the hottest day in the UK for NINE YEARS.... it got to 30 degrees here in Crewe.... MUCH too hot for me ... so I am (for once !!) envious of your temperatures xx ENJOY it for me xx

Nemo said...

A and I have more or less spent the last couple of days in the master bedroom - the coolest room in our apartment. It's just too warm to be comfortable anywhere else..

SG said...

Toasting, that's what is hapening here! We had 30d today...

Maria said...

Now that is cold! I find I don't enjoy sewing if the room is cold...it hasn't been too cold here in Brisbane yet but the girls on the retreat in Warwick would be experiencing very chilly weather.

Janice said...

Yesterday was one of those days that I didn't mind being at work in the nice warm office. This morning we have had a clanger of a frost, but it is beautiful out there now.

kiwikid said...

Sounds like Victorian temps Chooky!!! Bet the biscuits disappeared quickly!!

Khris78 said...

Very chilly here as well :)) enjoy your yummy bikkies ;))