Wednesday 26 July 2017

Moo and Herry......

The poddys are going well... . Still need to get a photo of the twins...one is a girl the other one I need to check...... And names to be decided...... Any suggestions I am not sure if it is two girls or a girl and a boy.....thinking things that go together like Romeo and Juliet or Princess Kate and Princess Mary.

But here we have Moo at the front and Herry the Hereford at the back and Baa is hanging out underneath looking for his bottle.....  
And just a random sky pic I took on the way to work today and thought I would share.....
Catch you later..... 
Chookyblue...... 

14 comments:

Wendy Caton Reed said...

So sweet. Looks like Baa would rather lick you leg! Best of luck with the new ones.

Rose Prairie Quilts and Farm said...

They are so adorable.

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I love that photo of the 'feeding'--how sweet--and a neat sky photo for sure--
enjoy the moments, di

gracie said...

I love these baby pictures you share. Just too darn cute.

Maria said...

Thirsty fellas ... hmm two girls Zoƫ and Chloe. Girl /boy Zoe and Zach ??
Interesting sky pic...

Lynn said...

Okay now that I've gotten my cute quota for the day I can move on. Thank you!! Since I'm sitting with my preschooler watching his favorite cartooon, I vote for Daisy and Poppy (maniacal twins from Ben and Holly).

Jeanette said...

They are so cute. Love the sky pic. Hugs,xx

Lori said...

Baa is sucking on your knees! LOL--I remember how that felt.

Lin said...

Beautiful sky. xx

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

How cute.

Susan said...

or William & Kate | Bucket & Spade?? | leader & ender
better get some sleep...eh??

Wendy said...

Such cuties!

Ondrea said...

Sooo cute!!

Jenny said...

nice little fellas