Friday 23 February 2007

Parcels in the mail!!!!!!!

Yesterday I received some charm packs in the mail. Moda Serendipity and Moda Sonnet Collection. I haven’t brought charm packs before but they are a great way to look at a range you like without going to the shops which are tooooooo far away.
I also got Moda Peas and Carrots for a bit of fun, they looked good on the net but now I am planning to buy more but 1st trying to work out what I am going to do with them. I really like them. Throw suggestions my way if you have any. I might get some fat quarters in them. Here is a picture of them. Not the best pic but you get the idea. I got them from here.

I received in the mail today some 1930’s materials that I also got over the net at Bear’s Paw. This is easier shopping then I thought. Just some bits to ad to my collection. So when I am ready and work out what I am going to do I will have them. I really like the blue material on the bottom. I got extra of that.

That’s all for now. Have to make a library bag for school of the weekend for my Little Princess so will post again then if I manage to get it finished. She did take a bag of her brothers this week but I don’t know if that will be acceptable to her for next week.
Bye

No comments: