Wednesday 25 July 2007

new course.....

Hi all who drop by...........I have started a new course on digital photography and we have to take lots of pics to play with........(like I need someone to tell me that.....I am always taking pics....)anyway here are some of the pics that I have taken and played with at home but hopefully I will learn how to do this heaps better by the end of the course.......I am so excited about this......it is a quite a few years since I have done a course.....there are a really nice bunch of ladies and I can go until the end of the year.............alas Tuesday nights there will not be much blogging.........oh and I need to take a holiday from reading blogs toooo.......spending tooooo much time on that.......to many wonderful b logs to look at and I don't always get time to leave a comment........2 more sleeps until my quilt retreat here with Kerry I am sooooo excited........
Oh I have been working on my pin cushion swaps............... and started a stitchery............
Got to go to work.................take care until next time...............
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

corry said...

Your pictures are wonderful! I completely understand what you meen with spending to much time.....

jodie said...

Enjoy your retreat!

Jodie

Anonymous said...

Photos look the same !!
Course is a great way to meet new people. We'll wait to see some "Flash" photos. And back to Nundle....oh the memories.
Can't wait to see what you make.
Only two weeks 'til I go to Canberra Craft Fair.xx

Amanda Jean said...

I hope you learn lots from your photography class...and enjoy your quilt retreat too!

Abby said...

what a gorgeous sunset pix... well done
luv Abby