Wednesday 25 January 2017

It's hot...........

I'm still alive don't worry.............just busy like everyone else.........work,  kids, life, watering.........we did get some rain last week so I got 2 days off watering..........OMG it was such a nice break.........
lots of essential trips lately..........but also managed to catch up with some bloggy friends on the way.....
its frustrating when essential medical appointments require 6.5 and 8 hour round trips to be accomplished..........it makes a simple appointment a major exercise......
 
Its been one hot summer..........our average daily temps for Jan are 38.2..........our over night minimums avg 23........I am so sick of it only being a heatwave and hot when the cities are hot...........there is a lot more of Australia then the capital cities.............
(Photo by Fairy Girl)
I'm looking forward to Australia Day and then a quiet weekend with nothing planned.............
well only bookwork, blogging and hopefully some sewing.........
Catch you later............
Chookyblue............

Keeping the love of blogging alive

18 comments:

Sue SA said...

Hope you get some more rain soon for a cool reprieve from watering. Enjoy your long weekend.

Jeanette said...

Hope you get cool weather soon & rain. Hugs,xx

CountryMum said...

That is a very impressive average daily temperature... a record that you would not really like to have I reckon. I hope you all get some reprieve soon.

Susan said...

Gorgeous photo by Fairy Girl - hopefully some sewing for you.

DAWNIE said...

Happy New Year! Havent blogged for a while, like you life hectic. you are so scoring the heat! It certainly has been one very hot summer.

Joolz said...

We've had a very cool summer in comparison with other summers. Strangely, Adelaide has had hot days and we have been 10C cooler. I can count on my hand, the times we've used the air con! Hubby has been wearing windcheaters at night!
I hope you get some relief soon!
Love that hot sunset!

Denice Barker said...

Your bottom photo is exactly when I (bold and italicized) think of when I think of Australia. Every day is one day closer to spring for us and winter for you. Hang on!

kiwikid said...

The news here always focuses on the city temps, we never hear much about the country I must confess. I don't know howmyou manage with hot day after hot day. I hooe you get some rain soon, that is a beautiful photo taken by Fairy Girl.

Anonymous said...

Good morning my friend,its so good to got to spend time with blogging friends,a great breakup of distance for you.
Hope you have a wonderful aussie day with family ,love the pics and how is your new job going? xx

Ondrea said...

Hope everything is okay healthwise with you. We have had odd weather. Really hot one day, quite cool the next and then really hot again. My fibromyalgia doesn't like it at all! At least you can have some peace on Australia Day, unlike here. I am dreading this weekend as we get all the tourists down and they bring bad manners and bad habits with them. I have only just recovered from awful neighbours since Christmas and now I face a long weekend. At least I have my daughter's baby shower on Saturday so that will put a smile on my face. Happy stitching.

gracie said...

Right now our Arizona winter has been with rainy days. We do need it but now I am ready for sunshine.

Janice said...

Lovely photos. Enjoy your quiet days.....if they stay quiet.

Annelein said...

Keep cool...hoop you get some more rain...

Elyte said...

Lovely to see those little birds so grown up. Hope the week end stays quiet for you and you get to do the things that you have planned.

Rose Prairie Quilts and Farm said...

Boy you are cooking there. Hope you get a reprieve soon. Nice that your little birds have made it this far. They grow so fast. Hope you can get some sewing and reading in this weekend.

pandchintz said...

Do hope you can survive the rest of Summer. Thinking of you. Enjoy your weekend of sewing etc.

jude's page said...

Hope you get some cooler weather soon, I don't know how you do it, well done.

Carole said...

Stopping by for some cheerful post! I do hope you get cooler weather! I can send you some! Hugs!