Saturday 13 June 2020

Bridget and some dead machines.....

So while we were virtually sewing I had to keep ducking out to feed my new lamb..... Her name is Bridget.... Here she is..... 
Somehow the discussion got to machines and while I have way to many of various ages I did mention I thought I may have 5 lining a path and another one in another garden spot.....well I under estimated..... In one garden there are 3.....and here they are...... 
The one below still has some timber on the bottom.... 
I'll take some photos on the others soon..... But it's not 5 opps..... 
The sunrise was pretty the other morning..... 
I forgot to add a link to Mia.... She joined us the old way creating at home alone then shared a post on her blog........ You can see her post here.... Thanks Mia.... Hope I have not missed anyone else.....
Stay safe.... 
Catch you later..... 
Chookyblue...... 

16 comments:

Mia said...

Thank you so much for adding my link, Chooky. I am really glad I joined your blogaversary. Hugs, my dear friend.

Maria said...

Bridget is so cute and growing fast....must be the good feeding her Mama does!
Those machines sure are dead but make good garden ornaments....
Thanks for Mia's link , will pop over for a visit.

kiwikid said...

Bridget is very cute, I hope she thrives and isn't too demanding.

jude's page said...

Cute little lamb, reminds of my farm days, seems like a lifetime ago. Good spot for those machines, and wondering how your ducks are going?

Jeanette said...

Bridget is very cute. The machines make lovely ornaments. Hugs, xx

Mia said...

And the lamb is soooooooo cute!!!!!!
As for the old sewing machines, they are perfect as antiques in house! Kisses!!!!!

cityquilter grace said...

bridget is adorable! my brother has a small flock and had 8 lambs this spring...love to watch them hop around the yard

loulee said...

What a cute wee lamb.
Hmm, I did think 5 might be underestimating.... LOL

Ondrea said...

Such a cute pic of your lamb. I hope she is for wool?? I hsve a gf who has over 100 old machines and she has finally been selling some. Still heaps to go lol.

Narelle said...

Bridget is such a sweetie x
Cheers to many more parties :)

Lin said...

Such a cute lamb. Any particular reason why the machines! xx

Helen said...

Bridget is so cute,great use of old machines in the garden

dq said...

Bridget is a cutie and lucky to have you to help her along. Thanks for the sewing machine photos you promised. It is a great idea to decorate outdoors with them.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Aww Bridget is so gorgeous! Amazing rustic old machines x

Janet O. said...

Bridget is darling. :)
That is one way to store your extra machines. LOL

Flickenstichlerin said...

Bridget is so cute, how these little ones can touch your heart