Wednesday 21 December 2022

Merry Christmas......

 You always know you need to blog when you get an email "you're MIA again. Hope all is well".........

I'm fine.......life's pretty hectic....we all have those patches.......I got one of my courses finished.........still working on another one......it will take some time yet.........my "me time" just after Christmas has now been stolen so I am unsure what to do now for some me time..........it's not the time of the year to take me time in my job.........you could get a sudden random Chookshed Stitchers zoom if I can fit something in some time between Christmas/New Year............

I'm not even going to try and say I will get around your blogs as I just don't have the time at present.........

I did hang some tinsel at work but that's as good as the Christmas decorations are at present.......see what the next day brings.....I've been annoying them with Christmas carols on all day........

Christmas is at home so I need to do something fast..........

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas........

Have a wonderful New Year......


Catch you in 2023......
lots of love and thanks for all the fun times and inspiration from 2022.......
Chookyblue..........
PS I have a quilt to share too...........it needs binding but it only arrived back yesterday.........

26 comments:

Susan Smith said...

Sorry to hear you are so busy & I've never had an email that I'm MIA, but must admit to sending a few out at times. Please enjoy Christmas & look forward to seeing the quilt when finished. Happy Christmas, take care & hugs from Victoria.

Jeanette said...

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year. Look forward to seeing your quilt.

cityquilter grace said...

merry christmas and happy new year to you as well...and so thankful to you for all you do in setting up zoom sessions...i enjoy them so much but understand you have lots of priorities...be well..

Terry said...

Merry Christmas! :0)

Jackie said...

Merry Christmas.

God bless.

Clare said...

Christmas blessings and a Happy New Year to you.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and keep looking for the "me" time.

swooze said...

Merry Christmas! I posted all nine of those commission quilts!

Christine M said...

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas Chooky. See you in 2023! xx

Maria said...

Wishing you and your family a Happy Christmas 🎄…
Hope you get some me time soon.

Nemo said...

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Our tree is up, decorated with years of fond memories of the SSCS. Always a joy to unpack and hang.

Lin said...

Have a wonderful Christmas and take a bit of me time to put your feet up and enjoy! Many thanks for your friendship and Chookshed chats over the year. xx

Janice said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family too. I hope you can squeeze some “me time” in there somewhere.

ButterZ said...

Work is a bugger but don’t stress too much. Hope you can enjoy your Christmas at home. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU.

Jennifer said...

Best wishes to you and your family, Chooky, for a wonderful Christmas and Yew Year!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Things do get very busy when the weather warms especially for those with land and animals to care for, add in a holiday and it isn't surprising that you may be covered up in things to do. Take care of yourself, and Merry Christmas! Happy New Year, too!

Annie Kingma said...


Fijne en Prettige Kerst en Nieuw Jaar.
Ga goed uitrusten in de vrije dagen. Groetnis Annie

ShinyNewThing said...

Have a lovely Christmas! My husband and I both have COVID, we're hoping our son doesn't get it too (partly because he is the only one currently able to go grocery shopping). We're not too bad with it so far. Could be an interesting christmas meal if we're still having to isolate from him, ha ha ha. Best wishes for the new year.

loulee said...

Merry Christmas Chooky and family. I hope you find a few moments for yourself in the madness.

Rose Marie said...

Wishing you all the best and Merry Xmas! This time of year is always busy and coming up for some air is a good thing for all.

Karen's Korner said...

Enjoy the day.

Janet O. said...

I've been MIA myself, so I don't notice who else is the same.
You create so much fun with your Zoom sessions. I will try to keep an eye on your blog to see if you manage to squeeze in a session during the coming week.
Hope you have some good times, and that "me" time will work out soon!
Merry Christmas!

Jenny said...

Merry Christmas, enjoy your family and take care of yourself ...lots of love ..

Ondrea said...

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas with time to unwind.

kiwikid said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and life has slowed down a little for you.

Susan said...

Thinking of you….hope Christmas was good,,,,even if a little chaotic