Sunday 11 February 2024

Is this you.........

Morning............

It's bright and early and I was having trouble getting back to sleep so I decided to just get up.............the mornings are closing in here already...........thankfully we have had a few cooler days.........we had a day under 30c which was the 2nd in 2 months..........its been consistently hot here........the cooler days came after some rain which was lovely but not enough to fill the dams...........it watered the gardens which allowed me to have a few days off watering things.............I've cut back on watering due to the big house dam getting too low.........but that's life where I live.......things won't look so good and i'll concentrate on keeping the garden beds watered......some lawns cut off completely others watering reduced...........
I have way to many photos of sunrises and sunsets.......oh and clouds..........
I've been posting back on Snappy Friends and realised I have posted lots of them on the blog...........

%%%%%%
I really enjoyed reading the comments on my last post asking what's your style.........mine really is pretty wide...........and as I read each persons answers I thought it was pretty spot on for each one of you..........

Oops got distracted with a sudden decision to zoom with the Chookshed Stitchers and it's now Sunday morning............

%%%%%%

CONTACTS..........
I've had a few people leave comments in the last few months and I have not been able to reply or contact them back.........don't forget my contact box on the right sidebar............
PAM
DOTTI in CT
ELLE
LILI O from MUR'BAH
are just some of the names.........

Also if you want the blog posts emailed to you use the contact box on the right................

Anyway best go......listening to an audio book...........
got some computer work to do and i'll need to mow later today.......
Not sure where the first 1/2 of February has gone but if you find it can you please send it back.......

Best go and get some lunch........
taken me forever to write this post even though it does not have much in it..........
Have a wonderful Sunday.........
What are you up to today????
Catch you later.......
Chookyblue.......

15 comments:

Janice said...

Some nice sky shots there. I agree that this month seems to be flying by. Pity I missed the Zoom session yesterday.

cityquilter grace said...

sorry i missed zoom...had a busy saturday...lovely photos of sunrises...it is late PM here of course...did get some sewing time in today...still working away at my solids scraps! yes indeed february flying..

Ondrea said...

Sorry I missed the early Zoom. I hope you enjoyed it. Still no crafty stuff going on here. Watching an old British movie enjoying the peace while hubby is at his mate's.

loulee said...

Beautiful images Chooky.
Zoom was great. Thank you.

Jennifer said...

Sorry I missed early zoom.....I don't do early.....and spent much of the rest of the day racing around doing Stuff, busy busy. Today is more relaxing, and milder here too.....but some rain would be good.

kiwikid said...

Sorry I missed the zoom too - had a busy day although I can't remember for the life of me what I did!! Oh yes now I can, we had a class at Bellarine Quilters. Today is hot here, (for us, 28 deg C) another warmer day coming tomorrow, I have been packing to go on retreat tomorrow morning, will be heading down the beach later for a cool break. Great photos, the sky looks so vast!

Sharm said...

I know what you mean about the first half of Feb - in fact I mentioned that on my post today …..which also seemed to take forever!

Janet O. said...

It's crazy that we are almost at Valentine's Day!
Thanks for Zooming yesterday--just what I needed.
Always love your nature pics!

Maria said...

I can relate to watering garden and lawns , I’ve let a lot go and just one good lot of rain and it all greens up again.
Always love your sky shots.
Sadly I am just too far behind time to catch you a zoom sometimes.
Busy making more blocks while also listening to an audiobook.

Fiona said...

lovely cloud pictures.... I enjoy audio books when I am sewing/quilting. Of course I was sewing today -
Hugz

Susan Smith said...

Your February sounds a lot like mine, which I posted about this afternoon after being so wayward for the last few months. We are in for 37C tomorrow & 36 on Tuesday & I'm not a fan of extreme heat, although I do like sunshine. I've tried to join in with the challenge, but not really getting anywhere, but you never know I may get some done. Take care & hugs.

Lin said...

Such amazing big skies - love your photos. Missed another zoom, sorry. Beautiful sunny morning here, could be a day out or might just potter in the garden a bit. It isnt warm though. xx

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Sorry to miss the Zoom as well, it was a perfect time for me in the eastern USA, but I wasn't home when the notice came. Hope you get more rain soon.

dq said...

Sorry to hear the water is running out. That is a real thing where I live as well.

Today is Sunday - a day to relax and take a well needed nap. I like to calendar my week and plan my goals every Sunday.

Denice Barker said...

Sorry to have missed the zoom, the time was good for me but we weren't home so missed it (insert sad face here.)This was a non-winter for us, two weeks of snow and bitter cold then back to calmer temps. Hearing of your relentless heat is like our relentless gray skies.