Sunday, 21 September 2025

The August Escape 2025..............

Lets rewind 12 months cause this one is being posted Aug 2026 (if it shows up in your current feed) and it's about August 2025. But I am trying to catch up on old drafts I have found in my blog......I want them in my blog books that I am going to catch up on............


Lets rewind to the end of August...................I cannot believe it was 3 weekends ago..........September has disappeared with the blink of an eye.............
Here we are set up for The August Escape retreat................enjoying a cuppa........
The forecast was for a cold very chilly weekend........we were not cold at all..........the dining rooms was so snug.............a few of the girls didn't get the air conditioner setting right the first night and were a little chilly but that was all sorted for the next night..............
The tables all set up ready...........
Always a lovely mug in your bag...............
tea and nibbles...........whatever works...........
most of my pics are from food..............
enjoying some scones...............
Mum made us some scones.......
Everyone busy sewing...........
Around the table..........Lynda, Sue, Jenny, Gail, Tracey, Diane.........
Around the table.........Me, Janice, Natasha, Mary, Annette, Miss Jules.........
always some great quilts hanging around the room...............
Maree, Dianne, Miranda, Linda, Brenda (Lianne missing)
I worked on this made up project........Strips that I brought when I went to Coona the day before............Think they are 3.5in strips..........
My progress wasn't huge..........but I enjoyed what I got done.........
Pretty sure this one was Tracey's.........
Another wonderful weekend with friends.............
I loved sewing, cooking and chatting with friends over the weekend.........
These retreats are such a special time and it makes my heart sing seeing everyone mixing, chatting, helping, teaching, encouraging each other........
This is some of my tribe and I am blessed..........
Catch you later.........
Chookyblue........

No comments: