Thursday, 17 July 2008

WYD SYD 08........

Well I enjoyed a nice quite day at home...........my sister came to visit and before and after I sat and watch some of the happenings in Sydney as part of World Youth Day.............this was a big day for the Pope after his long trip to Australia............so many people from throughout the world have come to be part of the pilgrimage........the atmosphere looks amazing and if I lived in Sydney I would go into the city and join in with some of the activities.........

.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

1 comment:

  1. Well how about we do a swap then LOL
    I will come and live in your quiet part of the state and you can come and try to work and live in a city gripped with Pope fever!! Must be fun for the visitors but my idea of half a million people in the city streets in the afternoon peak hour today is not my idea of fun LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog and comment...............much appeciated........