Monday 16 August 2010

anticipated...........

anticipated - due, expected, scheduled, awaited, hoped for, 
to look forward to - especially with pleasure


CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED




I know this is what several of you have all been waiting for.......but I just had to find a slightly quieter time to post it........but I can't find any so lets just wing it and if you're patient well get thru it all...........
You know it is time to put the SSCS post up when the emails asking
about the
 SSCS go from weekly to daily...........
2007 - 82
2008 - 156
2009 - 118
100% success 2009
If you want to see what happened over the last years go to my labels and choose Secret
Santa Christmas S w a p or Secret Santa Christmas S w a p, SSCS09 (just after xmas there are a pile of posts of presents)


The rules are simple and clear










  • Make a beautiful gift (love, time and effort required) - you can make whatever you want eg, bag, wall hanging, stitchery, table runner, Christmas theme (optional)  - whatever it is you love to make...send something you would love to receive... (not something you whip up in a couple of hours)
  • Make a small decoration that can be hung on a Christmas tree (simple or fiddly up to you)
  • Don't tell anyone who your SSCS partner is please. This is a secret shhhhhhhhh!!!!!! A different person will be sending to you....
  • You need to have an active blog .....posting a couple of times a month.... this is so your partner can sneak a peek and get ideas of what to make for you and they know you are active.....therefore existing
  • International posting essential. (AIRMAIL ONLY)
  • Sending (not before 19th November) deadline is 25th November to ensure your partner gets their present before Christmas (reason for swap)

%%%%%
  • Make sure you "thank" your Santa - very important and post about your present when you receive it...
  • If you are difficult to contact you may be dropped from the SSCS.....several times between now and the deadline I email out and you MUST reply...so if you are going away for a week or 2 just let me know
  • If everyone can follow the above it will make for another very successful SSCS..... less headaches for me.........
  • Any problems make sure you contact me sooner rather then later


        Please DON'T sign up
  • if you are not prepared to send (non-senders are named & shamed) 
  • if you’re too busy
  • if you’re not committed to making and sending quality handmade gifts
  • your blog is "no reply"

CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED


If you want to join email me ( chookybluesscs@gmail.com ) (NOT MY NORMAL EMAIL ADDRESS) 
I need your Name, Address (including country), 
email and blog address eg http://chookyblue.blogspot.com/
eg.
Joe Blogs
54 Blogs Lane
Blog City 2781
AUSTRALIA
http://joequilts.blogspot.com

 (no titles – easier for me to cut and paste in that exact order)

PLEASE DON'T BLOG ABOUT THE S W A P ON YOUR BLOGS TIL IT IS CLOSED....

...more fun for my regular visitors....
&&&
if you have only come here to join the swap & never visited before this isn’t the swap for you......sorry.....
Ho Ho Ho ..............
Chookyblue
PS Swap partners emailed when I can get it done 

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please can I join in?! ;) I'll email details!

By Hoki Quilts said...

Yeah, more fun. Do you ever stop and rest Chooky?
hugs, Miche'le

Nemo said...

Oooh!!! You've just made my Monday morning! :D

Laila said...

Hi. Just heard the great - beautifull news from Nemo. You made my day .
Thank you.. Hugs

Sue said...

Hi I'm in and have just finished email to send you my detail. Looking forward to the fun and my brain is already trying to work out what I can do

Deb said...

Wahoo, and this year I DIDN't send you an email........ you emailed me. Wahoo..... I must be allowed back...

Nicky said...

Please let me join - I am hoping my blog can be attended to shortly but i have been having trouble with viruses for several months

loulee said...

I'm in again, I loved being a part of it all last year.
Thanks for doing this again Chooky, we love ya!

chook said...

ohh yay I will send an email now
hugs Beth

FIONA said...

Great idea Chooky!! Count me in please. Will email details and look forward to early December with excitement!!

Cardygirl said...

Yippee! It's on...can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!!! HOHOHO!

Kris said...

Hmm.... didn't think I would want to do this, but now I've read this I'm not sure...... it could be soooo wonderful!

Dawn said...

I missed this last year so am excited... Happy Belated Birthday..
Hugs Dawn x x x

Sweet P said...

Woohoo! I'm in again for the 4th year.

Terry said...

I hope I get in! This will be my first official swap! Thank you! :0)

Crowing Moon said...

I emailed my details...only found you this year so hope I can join in the fun :)

Shari said...

SShhhhh... it's a secret...

Mary Grace McNamara said...

Oh goodie! Time to put my thinking cap on!

MGM

Jindi's Cottage said...

Can't remember what I said the first time...ummm...
Can I play? Emailing you details :)

Leanne said...

I've signed up - didn't last year as life was crazy - still is but if I start now I will have time.

love Leanne

Margaret said...

I am in again this year.

szkornelia said...

I would also love to participate. I have sent my details. Thanks.

~ Sara ~ said...

Finally!!! I've been waiting for soooooooooooooo long... missed out last year...:)

Jan said...

Hi Donna! Have just seen your new post - emailing now! Cheers, Jan

dutchcomfort said...

My comment is gone, but I guess you remember I told you I pass over this year. I will witness the fun at the sidetrack.

Simone de Klerk said...

I missed it last year, so I hope I am In time this year!
I'm going to send you a mail right now!

Anita said...

I like to join the swap. I emailed you.

Rebecca said...

Oh I hope I'm not to late please can I do it again this year I had soooooooooooo much fun last time and now I have more down load limit then the painful boys can use so I will be able to once again look at my beloved blogs. It has been hard waiting for it to reset. :(
Hugs Bec