Sunday 28 May 2017

Winter and almost Chookshed party time..........

winter is almost here and it's getting a head start tomorrow...........beautiful 23 today and 17 tomorrow............and the nights are getting colder.........we've had the fire  going for a few nights but only just needed it - that is changing tomorrow as the mornings get much colder.........

The Chookshed party is next weekend 3-4th June.........
I know quite a few of you said you were joining.........
don't worry about commenting here closer to the weekend I will do a linky like last year so it is easy to see who's joining us for the party..........
put the family on notice............
no interruptions......
no housework.........
buy in some easy to prepare food...........
pop a bottle of bubbles..........
Image result for lets get excited it's nearly party time
get the sewing machine humming........
kick back with the hand stitching.........
whatever it is your do I hope you can enjoy the weekend with us next weekend............
the Chookshed is going to be bursting at the seams with 7-8 of  us..........but I can't wait it is going to be so much fun..........


22-25th June - Sydney
4 days this year but back in Darling Harbour in the new exhibition centre...........
QuiltNSW
Anyone going????
Catch you later......
Chookyblue.....

Keeping the love of blogging alive 

19 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Love the Autumn colours....keep warm. Have fun in the chookshed x

Anonymous said...

Hi Chooky i have my 2 little GS's for that weekend but i will still join in,have heaps of fun in your chookshed with the girls,looking forward to all the pics xx

Outback Crafter - Debra said...

Sounds great Chooky. I have a local quilt show to visit but hopefully I can manage some hours of sewing.

Outback Crafter - Debra said...

Sounds great Chooky. I have a local quilt show to visit but hopefully I can manage some hours of sewing.

Nemo said...

And here it is summer. Suddenly the temps are up in the 20's, every window in the house is open, the kids have both outgrown their shorts - and the plans we had for dinner are swapped with bbq and hotdogs/burgers. And when the kids are off to bed, there's cold beers, ciders and ginger ale. Liking this - very much - although it is killing my crafting mojo.

dutchcomfort said...

Yesterday, we ‘enjoyed’ 33oC! Today it will be 22 and tomorrow 30 again... It’s really early for such hight temperatures, it’s still Spring! Your Chookshed party sounds like so much fun!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Can't wait ❤️❤️❤️

Maria said...

We've been having beautiful days in the West. Just spent a few days in the city and visited the Craft Fair...
Look forward to joining you and the girls this weekend.

Denice Barker said...

Oh, I wish....

Susie said...

Enjoy your chookshed party. I shall be hosting a scrapbooking/cardmaking party for 12 nine and ten year olds - I know what I'd rather be doing............

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Looking forward to next weekend! xx

Anthea said...

I'll be joining in the Chookshed Party - need something to give me a re-boot out of my dullness!
I just went with Maria & Sandra to the Perth Fair - lots of great stuff as always, but not as much spending from me as usual.

Sonia said...

So looking forward to it, I hope that sun is on the verandah, needing a little R&R stitching in that chair in the sun!!!

Lin said...

Sounds like a great weekend ahead - enjoy! xx

gracie said...

A party! What a great idea.....

Susan said...

Certainly joining in for Party Fun - one year I'll join you in Sydney.

Cherry Pie Designs said...

Have a great party...i will think of you all whist i am working....at least it will be work of the stitching variety in the lovely Hunter Valley

kiwikid said...

Will be at a class on Saturday but still sewing, looking forward to the weekend. Have a wonderful time in the chookshed.

The Sloan Patch said...

Hi Chooky...I'm heading to the show...will definitely be there on Saturday...going to Kinky Boots Saturday evening, and maybe sneak back to the show on Sunday morning before heading back North...maybe I'll see you!