Wednesday 3 May 2017

OMG what a few days..........

Sadly Sonia @ Forever Always Online has headed home again..........we've had a great time together.........
did a market stall...........chatted heaps..........
playing with pics..........
Sonia creates all these beauties so if you want to buy any let me know in the comments...........
wash cloths.......
heat packs.........
bugs...........
dust inversion on sunset...........
all snapped on my new love of my life camera............
My Canon DLSR has been playing up and I bit the bullet and it is my present to me for working off farm full time..........
brand new model out........
spent a little more money on a better lens with more zoom for the regular lens and the results speak for themselves.......
above the tree almost in the middle is the bit of tree on the right you can see below............
the rest of the weekend contained secrets........
lots of secret plans for Scrub Stitchin' 2018..............
we are just about bursting with excitement but still our lips are sealed..........
 our little secrets will be revealed when the girls arrived at the retreat.....
next year..........
another stop on the way home I snapped this  gorgeous pic.........
Mother Nature is painting the sky.........
some truly stunning sunsets almost daily here.......
that's why I live where I live...........if only it would rain.........

hope you are all well.........
Catch you later.......
Chookyblue.........

Keeping the love of blogging alive

26 comments:

Wendy Caton Reed said...

Your new camera and lens are proving to be well worth whatever they cost. Breathtaking photos. Thanks for sharing. And, I am sending all the rainy wishes I can muster.

Jenny said...

The photos are beautiful. Nothing like sunsets in the west.

Denice Barker said...

Boy, I wish we could send you some of this rain. Beautiful pics. I, too have Canons.

gracie said...

Wonderful pictures.....

Maria said...

Amazing photos Chooky....😄

julieQ said...

What a lovely sky...and I like your pretty little bug, too!!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Wonderful photos--thanks for sharing-
enjoy the moments, di

Carole said...

Lovely photographs. Good for you to have treated yourself to a new camera. What saddens me is how quickly our computer cameras become archaic! Sigh! I studied photography in another life ... one of my profs actually was tutored by Ansel Adams ... I'm a black & white kind of gal ... zone system. I still have all of my "old" film, printing and development equipment not to mention a couple of top of the line cameras. I miss printing! I'm still not that familiar with my Nikon D7000, which sadly has now an expensive archaic piece of equipment! (not to mention that the price has drastically gone down) Digital photography is something I'm still not that comfortable with. I will admit, it is convenient! Thanks for allowing me to ramble! Catch you later! Cheers!

Gail said...

Gorgeous sunsets! You've been very busy-as always!

jude's page said...

Fantastic photography. You are a woman of many talents. Hope you get some rain soon.

Fiona said...

the sunsets are lovely this time of year..... always different ..... looks like heaps of busy fun happening there...
Hugz

Anonymous said...

Hi Chooky beautiful pics and Sonia always makes the most amazing things,love her work.Good to see you spoiling yourself,hope your day is a good one my friend xx

kiwikid said...

Beautiful photos Chooky, well done on getting the new camera. Sonia makes many beautiful things, how big are the bugs?

Motherdragon's Musings said...

Beautiful photos, Chooky. Feels as though we are there.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Sonia is so talented... those skies....spectacular photos ❤️

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Beautiful photos, looks like your new camera is working well! Love the market stall items.. does she have a blog/online store? xx

cityquilter grace said...

beautiful photos....a gorgeous view of the land down under!

Susan said...

Gorgeous pictures...I know you thoroughly deserve your new camera...keep plotting...sneaky girl/s

Susan said...

Did you finally decide on which layout for the lucy blocks in your header??

Margaret Stickland said...

Firey sunsets with no threat , now that is a treat.

Thimbleanna said...

Beautiful photos - good for you rewarding yourself -- you desserve it!!!

Michelle said...

Cant say much- only gorgeous photo's!!

Ondrea said...

Beautiful pics. Your new camera is a good investment by the looks of things. Ooo, you have me intrigued with your secret.

pandchintz said...

Looks like you had a lovely time. Amazing sky pics. Enjoy your new camera!

Salley said...

I adore those sky photos Chookstar!

Bethan said...

What amazing photos - your new camera has worked out well! The colours in your pictures are beautiful x