Saturday 24 November 2012

Shopping Frenzy - part 2

Images just in via our reporter at the scene, Mr Mat Terial


Some of the women that were witnessed leaving the patchwork store. 
They were overheard commenting that they were very happy with their purchases 
but that they would need to hide them from their husbands

These are believed to be the feet of the blogger at the centre of the frenzy, 
"Chookyblue" with her purchases



The frenzy was too much for this shopper - identified as 'Anita'
She collapsed in store and had to given 5 minutes rest. 




.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue..... Little Chicken xoxo

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol

Grethe said...

Great time, I`m sure, love the serie of all the pictures, included the chicken!! :-)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I was very good...only spend $25....LOL

Vicki said...

I wasn't there, but I sure can appreciate the descriptions!!

Chookyblue...... said...

lol........you sure did get on a roll.....love the bottom pic.......lol

Anita said...

Thank you for picking a skinny pic of me LOLe like that when I was shopping I would hae to have a lie down too!!

DAWNIE said...

Oh great story

Fairy Floss Stitches said...

Just can't stop laughing...Am I the skinny one in pink?