Monday 12 August 2013

presents, selfies, feeding, .......

I had to make a birthday present parcel for my Friends in Stitching group............I made these for Kerri......
We had to include a special saying..........this is the one i chose for Kerri......she has just been reorganising her sewing space so she can hang this on the wall or sit it on a shelf if she likes.........
Dzintra was at some markets and she "had" to buy these for me.........2 chooky place mats......I love the fabric and have not seen anything like it before.........thanks so much......
Janice gave me this platter..........i'll stick it in the chookshed with the champagne glasses for nibbles.........I love it............thanks Janice........
Now this "selfie" of me is more like what I normally get from Fairy Girl.......just so you can get a good look at me..........lol........Mr Chooky wanted me to help feed the cattle......I had to muster them in on the bike and it was freezing hence "my disguise"............there was a very cold wind......
 some of the calves........
we need some rain.............its a green drought.....
.....looks nice and green but no length in the feed for the cows to get enough and they all have small calves so they need more food..............
 dinner time...........
I love seeing them all in the food line............ 
bums up......... 
enjoy every moment cause you never know whats around the corner............
.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

22 comments:

creations.1 said...

Beautiful gifts coming & going!! I am so pleased to see what you look like - I will recognise you instantly should I happen to see you in a crow......of cows!!!

Leanne said...

I love seeing your cows. Lovely pressies.

Anonymous said...

hope you get rain soon Chooky,you got lots of lovely goodies there,and you look very warm in your gear,and your quote is so true,have a lovely evening my friend.xx

Marilyn said...

Great cattle photos, hope more rain comes soon. Looks the same at LR, green poking through but no length. Lovely gifts going to and fro.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeous prezzis for Kez.....perfect placemats...and that platter, very you....LOL....nice selfie!!!!!!!.....the rain is coming.....

Jenny said...

love the photos Chooky. The wrapped up look reminds me of Anita at Nundle...LOL...Hope it rains soon

Susan said...

Love your red gifts, and the chook goodies. Hope it rain soon.

Fiona said...

lovely goodies..the stitching on the saying is sweet and so effective on the one colour....no fuss...
Hope you get some rain soon... it is drying out so quickly...
Hugz

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Lovely goodies coming and going. hugs

Salley said...

Hmmm..... Grain fed beef...grass fed, better..hope the rain comes soon.

Leanne said...

Great presents chooky. I wish I could send you some of our rain, we are so sick of it.

DAWNIE said...

Wow some lovely gifts and nice cattle pictures

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

It's a pleasure Chooky! Great post...love that selfie LOL! They do look nice lined up!

Anita said...

Looking good!! Lol
Great presses for you!

Thimbleanna said...

I was so excited when I saw "selfie" in your post title, but I must say I'm a bit disappointed. Not that you don't look Hot in your photo, LOL!!!

FloS said...

Lovely gifts made and received !!
You seem to be very busy !!
Florence

Anthea said...

Ha, that selfie made me think "Ah, she is a cattle thief" LOL...

Wendyb said...

love the 'cattle thief' shot (as Anthea put it!!) LOL selfies are always 'fun' aren't they??? and love looking at the cattle....
Kerri is one lucky swapper!!!! Love your gifties too!
xox sugary hugs
Wendy :O)

Sonia said...

loving the cows and the selfie....love and hugs - hope all is well around your corner

Little Chicken said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOOKY - AKA big Sis!!!!

We hope that you have had a great day xxxxxx

P.S. WHERE is OUR fabulous pressie in the above show and tell??? Hmm????

Love Little Chicken, P, I & H xxxxx

Cheryll said...

Happy Birthday Chooky! It was me singing to you last nite from Cardy's place!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pressies hope you had a lovely birthday