Thursday 9 May 2019

far far away.....

sorry girls I forgot this one has been sitting in drafts...............
love this pic of the moon setting one morning early........still amazes me how far the moon really is away from us......
the other far away thing is this beautiful parcel from Flo in France @ Chez Princesse Nounouche...........it arrived in the mail last month.........just gorgeous and perfect for me.......a lovely  stitching bag and some beautiful fabrics........all blue.....wonder how she knew I liked blue............LOL...
so very much appreciated thankyou Flo........
I've been trying to catch up on some blogging.......
miss my blog friends......
Catch you later.............
Chookyblue............




13 comments:

Maria said...

A beautiful thoughtful gift from Flo?.
Lovely moon shot....

Jeanette said...

A beautiful gift. Love the photo of the moon. Hugs,xx

Mia said...

Enjoy your great gift, Chooky. I love the photo of moon. Kisses, my friend.

jude's page said...

Great photo of the moon, and it's hard to imagine just how far away it really is. Tis easy to get behind on reading blogs, and I have some catching up to do this week.

Cheryll said...

Life gets a bit hectic doesn't it... xox

Lin said...

Beautiful gifts and great moon picture. xx

kiwikid said...

Beautiful moon photo, love the early morning sky, a clam and peaceful start to the day. Beautiful gift and the colour is so you

Ondrea said...

Lovely sweet gift. Love your pic of the moon.

Carole said...

Lovely gift. Love the moon ... nice pic! Cheers!

Jenny said...

How nice on both counts the photo nad the gift.

cityquilter grace said...

very nice...yep blue is my fave too..check out petra prins' new line...china blue...swoon time

FloS said...

I'm glad you like it ! Thank you so much for all you give hosting the Christmas Swaps. It was always a pleasure !

Wendy said...

Such beauty to behold in the first pic of nature in all it's glory. I love how you were able to catch this brief moment in time. The pouch is wonderful and I'm sure you will put it to good use. The colors of blue in the fabric is beautiful.