Sunday 26 May 2019

want to party???

Next weekend is the Chooksheds birthday..............
can you believe it is here again............
Image result for party time images
So as per usual i'm having a party.........some of the girls are coming over........do you want to join us virtually again????
Remember to tell the family your too busy and they need to fend for them selves..........pop the slow cooker on and dinner is done............
on another note.........
finally the cold weather is coming this week...........actually today............so happy.........yes I do hate being to cold but hey it's been way to warm for this time of the year and we need to cool down.........like to get some use out of my jumpers and scarves etc.......light the fire...........
OK best go.....hope I see you next weekend..........
Catch you later...........
Chookyblue..........

20 comments:

Chris said...

What a great idea! Our weather here has finally warmed up enough to plant corn and the garden.

kiwikid said...

Will be there virtually!! Having rainy weather here on and off.

Jo said...

I'll be there too...

Mia said...

Hi Chooky, Of course I will join your party!!! It is already summer in Greece. Kisses, my friend.

Rose Prairie Quilts and Farm said...

HAPPY DAY AHEAD, i WOULD LOVE TO JOIN. I SO LOVE COOLER WEATHER BUT WE ARE ON THE OTHER SIDE AND NOW GETTING HEAT AND HUMIDITY. SEE YA NEXT WEEKEND

Lin said...

Great news ! Thanks for the invite and I would love to join you. xx

Maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria said...

Yep would love to join in .... 😁

Susan said...

I'll be joining you - if I sew all weekend - my husband will be used to it....but I guess I could organise dinner...

Sue SA said...

Perfect, I am having a quilting retreat with Mum and two girlfriends, so its a virtual date!

Clare said...

I will join in too. So happy that you will have stitching pals with you. I have a few projects that need to be moving on with :) So nice to see you in blog land again.

Carole said...

I'm in ... went to a quilt shop on Sunday and bought fabrics ... more repro backgrounds. IMHO, you can never have enough backgrounds ;) ... let the fun begin

Lynda said...

Hope you have a great weekend! It was 29 here last Saturday - unbelievable.

Denice Barker said...

I'd love to!

Wendy Caton Reed said...

I surely wish I lived closer! I'll be there in spirit!

Raewyn said...

Woohoo - we had visitors lined up but I've just found out they have flu and cant come up - sewing at Chooky's coming up!!

Deb R said...

Wohhoo will do a virtual here too :)

Jeanette said...

yay. Yes i'll be joining you for a sewing weekend. Hugs,xx

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Juanita and I will be joining in for a weekend of sewing . On retreat.

Jenny said...

I'm so glad your back in the Chook shed. Have a good one.