Saturday 21 November 2020

AgDayAU

Just a day late.... Yesterday 20th November was a day to celebrate agriculture in Australia......the many kinds we have.... Oceans to the lands, plants and animals..... There are all sorts of farms to celebrate.....
Change of seasons... 

Harvest 2020
Bales to cart in now..... 
the cows and Lamby (who does think she's a sheep) 
Crops
The next generation (niece) bursting with energy to learn..
... 
And a great season for many this harvest...... 
Just thought I'd share a few random pics from this year at various places...... 
Catch you later.... 
Chookyblue..... 



17 comments:

Mia said...

I love sheeps so much, Chooky! Thank you so much for the lovely photos you share with us, my friend. On November 20 is my birthday! And there is a birthday candy on my blog, if you want to participate. Kisses!

jude's page said...

Great photos, hope the harvest is good for you too, is that your grain heap?

Susan said...

So much has changed in a year - a happy post!

Jeanette said...

Lovely photo's. Nice to see Lamby. Hugs,xx

Janet O. said...

Love the views of the land and animals. I live on a farm, but it is MUCH smaller!! :)

Gail said...

Love seeing all the water standing! Gorgeous photos.

Terry said...

What beautiful pictures...I love the one of the combine in the sunset! Thanks for sharing your part of the world with us all. :0)

Karen's Korner said...

Thank you for sharing the photos. It makes those of us who live in the city stop and think about where our food comes from.

Lin said...

Great pictures. xx

Flickenstichlerin said...

I see so much green in these pictures, so good.

cityquilter grace said...

lovely photos....and it looks so warm there...chilly gray day here in maryland...lol

kiwikid said...

Wonderful photos and post so good to see there has been a good harvest.

Maria said...

Such a joy to see this fabulous post... hope next year is as good or better. 😘

dq said...

I love agriculture! I love the ag photos as well. I graduated fromm an Ag university, and I add ag lessons in my classes.

The cows in the water is my favorite photo on your post today.

Rose Marie said...

So glad to see you had a good harvest and water! Hope this trend continues.

Denice Barker said...

Such a relief!

Jenny said...

Great photos of farm life love the first one of the cows