Thursday 26 November 2020

Scrub Stitchin' 2021 dates

OMG OMG OMG OMG .....Its time to get organised to head to the scrub again.......
I've made the decision to book again and hope for the best........
(2019 scrubbers)
dates have been set for Scrub Stitchin' 2021.....
8-11th April 
After having to cancel 2020 due to covid I sure hope we are right to go ahead when the time comes next year..........
its been a huge drought of time with friends sewing.........
even just seeing stitching friends has been almost nonexistent.......
OK mark that date in your diaries.......
newbies welcome if there is space......
those who were paid up and coming this year will automatically be on the list.....(let me know if you can't come)
limited numbers due to space at venue...........
Can't wait to see everyone....
Chookyblue..........

 

11 comments:

kiwikid said...

Exciting!! Looking forward to it. I hope Raewyn can come over by then. 😃

Janice said...

Woo hoo! I’ll add that to my diary straight away. I have all my fingers and toes crossed that it will go ahead.

Lin said...

Hope it can go ahead for you. xx

Cheryll said...

Fingers crossed that it can go ahead without any hiccups...xox

Ondrea said...

Sounds awesome!

Jenny said...

That's great, can smell those pine trees now

Flickenstichlerin said...

What a great idea, and a get together is always nice. Looking forward to the blog post about it.

Shiralee Stitches said...

Oh my.... imagine how we will behave after sooo long in 'tribe' drought! Can't wait....have it in texta on the calendar xxx

Carole said...

Sounds wonderful. I do hope it takes place. I am so looking forward to some form of normalcy. Cheers!

Mia said...

Great idea, Choocky! I am sure you will have fun!!!
And: Please visit my blog and see my post on winners for my birthday candy. Kisses!

dq said...

It sounds fabulous! Too bad I live halfway around the world. I will enjoy reading about it instead.