Friday 9 April 2021

need more pics

Ok so I need to take more pics........I am have a few on my camera I'll share later but I need to take more photos today......
I do love looking back at all the memories then too......
Jenny, Lynda, Janice and BrendaLynda, Georgina and Denise
Diane, Sally and Helen
Kate a little excited about her goody bag.....
EPP lessons for our project.....
First quilt done...... Pics to come later......
Second quilt started....Jude will be happy.......
Another late night with little sleep...... Oops just tooooo excited I think....... Ok it's very early but I think I need to head over and start sewing again....... Or should I lie in bed for a bit longer......
Catch you later........
Chookyblue......

11 comments:

Helen said...

Smiling faces, lovely projects, looks like everyone had a wonderful time.

jude's page said...

Looks great, but do hope you get some sleep sometime, you can only last on excitement for limited time. Enjoy and thanks for the updates, love your photos.

marina said...

Have a great time!!

Raewyn said...

Great to see the happy faces - some familiar and some new! Good on you sewing up a storm!! Looking forward to seeing more pics :-)

Susan said...

Looking good - love the pics! a number of familiar faces.

Wendy Caton Reed said...

Who can remember to take photos when so much fun is happening? I am really bad about snapping photos when I am concentrating on fun!

Denice Barker said...

I feel like I'm there!!

Lin said...

Lots of happy ladies and the party table looks fabulous! xx

Karen's Korner said...

What a fabulous time everyone looks to be having.

dq said...

Goody bags too! Way more fun with goody bags!!!

kiwikid said...

wonderful memories