Wednesday 15 February 2023

Celebrating a 21st on zoom as a fundraiser..............

Well I bet you're wondering what I am talking about here...............


News From Jude is celebrating 21 years of her quilting business.............she's having all kinds of celebrations from retreats to sales, to afternoon teas to zoom............check out the link here  and the sale page here.......some stuff is already gone............

Yep we get to join in too............

I am co hosting with Jude this Sat 18th Feb

Soooooooo what I plan is that you will make a small donation to join in with the zoom session..........As Jude has done for many years we will be raising funds for Breast Cancer Network Australia

Here is the donation page. You can make it as big or small as you like. I am thinking minimum $10...........There page has suggested amounts but you can choose how much you donate. Friends of Jude if you have been to one of her events already I am sure you have contributed to her fundraising there......so no need to double up and Jude will know who those people are ...

For those overseas please find a breast cancer charity in your country and make a donation to them. 

THEN....................

Once you have made your donation send me on EMAIL a copy of your receipt of payment so we can keep a tally for Jude. If you are Judes friend happy for you to EMAIL it to her. 

(leave a comment on this post if the email link does not work ot contact me on my right sidebar)

SO hoping to START super early as usual my NSW Australia time 6am and hoping its a good length of time for the day.....maybe a sewing marathon day.........

Will definitely be testing out the air con this weekend........we have a run of 40's coming up...........

If your a stitcher and you make a donation this zoom will be open to all not just bloggers..............

Ok so who wants to join the day sewing together.............

Don't be afraid if you have not sewn on zoom............Just imagine your friends sitting around the dining table with you and thats what its like except better cause you don't have to clean up or prepare food for them to come visit.............

Ok gotta run to work.........
Catch you later..........
Chookyblue...........



13 comments:

jude's page said...

Count me in!!! See you at 6.

ButterZ said...

Not sure where I’ll be or what I’m doing yet. It might be a good to to clean my sewing room and pack away my retreat haul.

cityquilter grace said...

done! see you fri/sat...

kiwikid said...

I am out in the morning but will join in when I come back home.

Maria said...

Hope to join in afternoon your time ….

Lin said...

Not sure if I can join in but have donated. xx

Susan said...

Clever idea Chooky.I’ll sort myself!

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

I'll try to be there! xx

loulee said...

Count me in Chooky, though of course I have to go off to work at three.

Susan Smith said...

Still not worked out why I can't get Zoom, so will miss another one.... again! BUT, I may see Judy in person some time soon as we hope to do the Silo Trail & could travel the extra few miles to Bordertown. Thanks for putting this together, take care & hugs.

ellen said...

Hi Chooky, I am sooooooooo sorry but I cannot make it at all this Friday evening or Saturday morning (my time) - I have an exhibition of my photos and need to be there. I take it you will all have much fun! Maybe and hopefully I will get to the next Zoom: presently looking for the needle in the haystack, a new apartment, and sorting all my stuff for moving ... See you soon :)

Narelle said...

Happy to donate and hope to join in xx

Wendy Caton Reed said...

Oh Chooky, I'm so sorry I missed this one!!! Had a bad week but I'm on the mend. I made a donation anyway. What a great idea! Thanks for including such a worthy cause into your quilting fun. Hugs! Wendy